Provide Your Thoughts on the Future of Board Certification
The Continuing Board Certification: Vision for the Future Commission includes physicians, professional medical organizations, national specialty and state medical societies, hospitals and health systems, the general public and patients, and the 24 Member Boards of the American Board of Medical Specialties including the American Board of Allergy and Immunology.
This Commission is currently seeking feedback from physicians and other stakeholders via a survey that is open through Monday, April 30. The AAAAI urges you to take advantage of this opportunity to make your voice heard on the future of board certification. You can take the survey here.
Please note the survey is open to patients and the public so you are also urged to share it with others.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers