Provide Your Thoughts on the Future of Board Certification
The Continuing Board Certification: Vision for the Future Commission includes physicians, professional medical organizations, national specialty and state medical societies, hospitals and health systems, the general public and patients, and the 24 Member Boards of the American Board of Medical Specialties including the American Board of Allergy and Immunology.
This Commission is currently seeking feedback from physicians and other stakeholders via a survey that is open through Monday, April 30. The AAAAI urges you to take advantage of this opportunity to make your voice heard on the future of board certification. You can take the survey here.
Please note the survey is open to patients and the public so you are also urged to share it with others.
- See What’s New at the 2018 Practice Management Workshop
- Provide Your Thoughts on the Future of Board Certification
- New for Members! Bookmark Your Most Used Pages on the AAAAI Website
- New AHRQ Report: Intermittent Inhaled Corticosteroids and Long-Acting Muscarinic Antagonists for Asthma
- Did You Claim Your Credits from the Joint Congress?
- Earn Free CME with Making IT Count Series
- Are You in Our Photos from Orlando?
- Find Your Next Career Move