Provide Your Thoughts on the Future of Board Certification
The Continuing Board Certification: Vision for the Future Commission includes physicians, professional medical organizations, national specialty and state medical societies, hospitals and health systems, the general public and patients, and the 24 Member Boards of the American Board of Medical Specialties including the American Board of Allergy and Immunology.
This Commission is currently seeking feedback from physicians and other stakeholders via a survey that is open through Monday, April 30. The AAAAI urges you to take advantage of this opportunity to make your voice heard on the future of board certification. You can take the survey here.
Please note the survey is open to patients and the public so you are also urged to share it with others.
- AAAAI’s New Registry, Powered by ArborMetrix, Is Here
- We Have Your Study Guide for the ABAI’s Continuous Assessment Program
- Get a Sneak Peek of the 2019 Annual Meeting Theme and Plenaries
- Code More Efficiently with Tips from the Practice Management Workshop
- Test Your Allergen Immunotherapy Knowledge on Virtual Patients
- Help Your RSL Win Free CME Certification
- Looking for the Next Step in Your Career?