See What’s New at the 2018 Practice Management Workshop
Attending the 2018 AAAAI Practice Management Workshop this summer is one of the best investments you can make in your practice. If you haven’t attended a workshop yet, we hope you will join us July 20-22 in Salt Lake City, Utah and see why hundreds of your colleagues attend not just once, but come back year after year.
There are new sessions and features being rolled out in 2018. The workshop will include sessions on physician wellness and burnout, expanding the scope of practice, avoiding billing blunders and telehealth, all presented for the first time in 2018.
Coding expert Teresa Thompson, CPC, CCC, CMSCS, will lead participants through a “coding track” that includes five unique sessions, each focused on a different aspect of coding and billing.
We’ve also made it easier to send your practice staff in 2018. For the first time, practice staff are able to register for the workshop for a reduced fee of $350.
Practice Management Workshop Registration Fees:
- AAAAI Fellows and members – $450
- Staff from a member practice – $350
- AAAAI allied health members – $350
- Fellows-in-training – $100
- Non-member physicians/staff from a non-member practice – $550
To view all of the sessions being presented at the 2018 Practice Management Workshop, click here.
- See What’s New at the 2018 Practice Management Workshop
- Provide Your Thoughts on the Future of Board Certification
- New for Members! Bookmark Your Most Used Pages on the AAAAI Website
- New AHRQ Report: Intermittent Inhaled Corticosteroids and Long-Acting Muscarinic Antagonists for Asthma
- Did You Claim Your Credits from the Joint Congress?
- Earn Free CME with Making IT Count Series
- Are You in Our Photos from Orlando?
- Find Your Next Career Move