The AAAAI created a press release on The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology article “Predicting the atopic march: Results from the Canadian Healthy Infant Longitudinal Development Study” which garnered attention from the Today Show Online, Romper and Medicalxpress.com.
In the study, researchers looked at the interactive effects of allergic sensitization and atopic dermatitis in infants. They found the two conditions have an additive effect on the risk of further atopic disease. You can read the article here.
- Boxed Warning on Asthma-Related Death Removed from Drugs Containing LABAs and ICS
- Check Out the New, Interactive Course on Allergen Immunotherapy
- Find Your Niche at Sessions Held before the Joint Congress
- Tour the New Continuing Education Center at the Education Station in Orlando
- Meet the AAAAI and AAAAI Foundation Named Lectureship Recipients
- Attend Joint Congress Workshops Hosted by JACI and JACI: In Practice
- See Your Research on the JACI: In Practice Website More Quickly
- Application Period Closing Soon! Apply for the 2018 AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School
- Pre-order Today and Get a Deal on the 2018 Virtual Joint Congress
- Feeling Anxious about Taking the Boards Next Year?
- Take a Look at this Month’s Featured Jobs