The AAAAI created a press release on The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology article “Predicting the atopic march: Results from the Canadian Healthy Infant Longitudinal Development Study” which garnered attention from the Today Show Online, Romper and Medicalxpress.com.
In the study, researchers looked at the interactive effects of allergic sensitization and atopic dermatitis in infants. They found the two conditions have an additive effect on the risk of further atopic disease. You can read the article here.
- Claim Your Credits from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Become a Deputy Editor for The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Venom Extracts Will Not Be Interrupted/Reduced
- Submit Your Ideas for the 2019 Annual Meeting
- Register for the 2018 Practice Management Workshop
- Check Out Our New Online Courses Available for CME/CE Credit
- Did You Run for Research? See Your Race Time.
- Application Period Extended: Join Leading A/I Experts at the Hypersensitivity Summer School
- You Can Still Catch Sessions with the Virtual Joint Congress
- Register for the ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course Before It Sells Out
- We Can Help You Find the Next Step in Your Career