The AAAAI created a press release on The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology article “Predicting the atopic march: Results from the Canadian Healthy Infant Longitudinal Development Study” which garnered attention from the Today Show Online, Romper and Medicalxpress.com.
In the study, researchers looked at the interactive effects of allergic sensitization and atopic dermatitis in infants. They found the two conditions have an additive effect on the risk of further atopic disease. You can read the article here.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers