AAAAI Ask the Expert Updates
One year ago, Ask the Expert returned with experts Daniel J. Jackson, MD, FAAAAI; Dennis K. Ledford, MD, FAAAAI; Patricia A. McNally, MD, FAAAAI; Andrew W. Murphy, MD, FAAAAI; Jacqueline A. Pongracic, MD, FAAAAI, and a team of members who assist as needed.
Recent improvements include a new search algorithm to help you navigate the question archive. There are thousands of questions represented from the last five years in the archive. Additionally, the results page now creates a URL you can share with colleagues.
Ask the Expert is a member benefit, thus only AAAAI members can ask questions. If you have a question, be sure to search the archive first to see if there is already an answer posted.
Ask the Expert is for general educational, communication and information purposes only and is neither designed nor intended to constitute case specific or other medical advice, treatments or diagnosis. Questions with specific patient information will not be answered.
- AAAAI’s New Registry, Powered by ArborMetrix, Is Here
- We Have Your Study Guide for the ABAI’s Continuous Assessment Program
- Get a Sneak Peek of the 2019 Annual Meeting Theme and Plenaries
- Code More Efficiently with Tips from the Practice Management Workshop
- Test Your Allergen Immunotherapy Knowledge on Virtual Patients
- Help Your RSL Win Free CME Certification
- Looking for the Next Step in Your Career?