AAAAI Ask the Expert Updates
One year ago, Ask the Expert returned with experts Daniel J. Jackson, MD, FAAAAI; Dennis K. Ledford, MD, FAAAAI; Patricia A. McNally, MD, FAAAAI; Andrew W. Murphy, MD, FAAAAI; Jacqueline A. Pongracic, MD, FAAAAI, and a team of members who assist as needed.
Recent improvements include a new search algorithm to help you navigate the question archive. There are thousands of questions represented from the last five years in the archive. Additionally, the results page now creates a URL you can share with colleagues.
Ask the Expert is a member benefit, thus only AAAAI members can ask questions. If you have a question, be sure to search the archive first to see if there is already an answer posted.
Ask the Expert is for general educational, communication and information purposes only and is neither designed nor intended to constitute case specific or other medical advice, treatments or diagnosis. Questions with specific patient information will not be answered.
- Joint Congress Updates: Early Bird Pricing Ends Tomorrow, Abstracts Now Available
- Visit the Education Station or Practice Resources Corner in Orlando
- View the 2018 Honorary Award Recipients
- Last Chance to Pre-Register for AAAAI Foundation Events
- Have You Renewed Your Membership for 2018?
- Coming Soon: Prepare Your 2019 Annual Meeting Proposals and Register for the Practice Management Workshop
- Limited Availability: Register for ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course Today
- View February’s Featured Jobs and Attend the Career Connections Job Fair