AAAAI Ask the Expert Updates
One year ago, Ask the Expert returned with experts Daniel J. Jackson, MD, FAAAAI; Dennis K. Ledford, MD, FAAAAI; Patricia A. McNally, MD, FAAAAI; Andrew W. Murphy, MD, FAAAAI; Jacqueline A. Pongracic, MD, FAAAAI, and a team of members who assist as needed.
Recent improvements include a new search algorithm to help you navigate the question archive. There are thousands of questions represented from the last five years in the archive. Additionally, the results page now creates a URL you can share with colleagues.
Ask the Expert is a member benefit, thus only AAAAI members can ask questions. If you have a question, be sure to search the archive first to see if there is already an answer posted.
Ask the Expert is for general educational, communication and information purposes only and is neither designed nor intended to constitute case specific or other medical advice, treatments or diagnosis. Questions with specific patient information will not be answered.
- Claim Your Credits from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Become a Deputy Editor for The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Venom Extracts Will Not Be Interrupted/Reduced
- Submit Your Ideas for the 2019 Annual Meeting
- Register for the 2018 Practice Management Workshop
- Check Out Our New Online Courses Available for CME/CE Credit
- Did You Run for Research? See Your Race Time.
- Application Period Extended: Join Leading A/I Experts at the Hypersensitivity Summer School
- You Can Still Catch Sessions with the Virtual Joint Congress
- Register for the ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course Before It Sells Out
- We Can Help You Find the Next Step in Your Career