AAAAI Ask the Expert Updates
One year ago, Ask the Expert returned with experts Daniel J. Jackson, MD, FAAAAI; Dennis K. Ledford, MD, FAAAAI; Patricia A. McNally, MD, FAAAAI; Andrew W. Murphy, MD, FAAAAI; Jacqueline A. Pongracic, MD, FAAAAI, and a team of members who assist as needed.
Recent improvements include a new search algorithm to help you navigate the question archive. There are thousands of questions represented from the last five years in the archive. Additionally, the results page now creates a URL you can share with colleagues.
Ask the Expert is a member benefit, thus only AAAAI members can ask questions. If you have a question, be sure to search the archive first to see if there is already an answer posted.
Ask the Expert is for general educational, communication and information purposes only and is neither designed nor intended to constitute case specific or other medical advice, treatments or diagnosis. Questions with specific patient information will not be answered.
- See What’s New at the 2018 Practice Management Workshop
- Provide Your Thoughts on the Future of Board Certification
- New for Members! Bookmark Your Most Used Pages on the AAAAI Website
- New AHRQ Report: Intermittent Inhaled Corticosteroids and Long-Acting Muscarinic Antagonists for Asthma
- Did You Claim Your Credits from the Joint Congress?
- Earn Free CME with Making IT Count Series
- Are You in Our Photos from Orlando?
- Find Your Next Career Move