Access Key Sessions You Missed at the 2017 Annual Meeting
Given the magnitude of the high quality program at the 2017 Annual Meeting, many delegates are unable to attend every session they would like. In order to overcome this hurdle, the AAAAI has recorded over 50 key sessions that can be accessed anytime via the 2017 Virtual Annual Meeting.
The 2017 Virtual Meeting was designed in a fashion that promotes convenience, flexibility, continual learning and maintenance of certification. For additional details or to order sessions, click here.
- Latest Update on Venom Extract Shortage
- Flu Vaccine Still Recommended for Pregnant Women with Asthma
- What Do You Want to Ask the Future AAAAI President?
- Presenting the AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School
- Joint Congress Registration is Open to All Members. Do You Have Breaking Research to Submit?
- Sign Up for Webinars on MIPS and Quality Improvement
- Support Young A/I Researchers through the 2017 GAIN Campaign
- Renew Your AAAAI Membership Today to Continue Enjoying Your Member Benefits
- FITs: Submit Your Case Report for Inclusion at the Joint Congress
- Application Period for the ALA/AAAAI Allergic Respiratory Diseases Award Now Open
- Find the Next Step in Your Career