CMS Approves AAAAI QCDR
Here’s what you and your clinical staff should be doing now:
- Check whether CMS expects you to participate in Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) reporting in 2017 by entering your National Provider Identifier (NPI) number at qpp.cms.gov.
- Learn how allergists can participate by reading this MIPS Measures for Allergists Fact Sheet.
- Learn about the AAAAI Quality Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) by emailing QCDR@aaaai.org or Ximena Restrepo at email@example.com.
The AAAAI QCDR has you covered! You can fulfill all three performance categories that require reporting for full participation in MIPS. Find more about the registry at aaaai.org/qcdr and browse the resources we have available at the AAAAI MIPS Reporting page.
By using the AAAAI QCDR, you can avoid penalties and reductions. Tell your EMR vendor that you need to be connected to the AAAAI QCDR. To set up your EMR system to feed data into the AAAAI QCDR, they must submit a request directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please know that some EMR brands and versions may require a custom integration, possibly requiring an additional one-time implementation fee.
- Joint Congress Updates: Keynote Speaker Announced, Abstract and Case Report Submissions Due August 31
- Want Extra Help Getting to Orlando?
- Make an Impact, Join a Committee
- Enticing the Next Generation of Allergist/Immunologists
- New! The Practice Management Workshop Now Online
- Save the Date: JACI: In Practice Virtual Journal Club Webinar on September 14
- Educate Patients During Our Back-to-School Twitter Chat
- It’s Been a Busy Summer for the AAAAI Foundation
- Apply for Research Awards
- View Sessions from the 2017 Annual Meeting
- Check Out the Latest Opportunities in the Career Connections Center