CMS Approves AAAAI QCDR
Here’s what you and your clinical staff should be doing now:
- Check whether CMS expects you to participate in Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) reporting in 2017 by entering your National Provider Identifier (NPI) number at qpp.cms.gov.
- Learn how allergists can participate by reading this MIPS Measures for Allergists Fact Sheet.
- Learn about the AAAAI Quality Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) by emailing QCDR@aaaai.org or Ximena Restrepo at email@example.com.
The AAAAI QCDR has you covered! You can fulfill all three performance categories that require reporting for full participation in MIPS. Find more about the registry at aaaai.org/qcdr and browse the resources we have available at the AAAAI MIPS Reporting page.
By using the AAAAI QCDR, you can avoid penalties and reductions. Tell your EMR vendor that you need to be connected to the AAAAI QCDR. To set up your EMR system to feed data into the AAAAI QCDR, they must submit a request directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please know that some EMR brands and versions may require a custom integration, possibly requiring an additional one-time implementation fee.
- Latest Update on Venom Extract Shortage
- Flu Vaccine Still Recommended for Pregnant Women with Asthma
- What Do You Want to Ask the Future AAAAI President?
- Presenting the AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School
- Joint Congress Registration is Open to All Members. Do You Have Breaking Research to Submit?
- Sign Up for Webinars on MIPS and Quality Improvement
- Support Young A/I Researchers through the 2017 GAIN Campaign
- Renew Your AAAAI Membership Today to Continue Enjoying Your Member Benefits
- FITs: Submit Your Case Report for Inclusion at the Joint Congress
- Application Period for the ALA/AAAAI Allergic Respiratory Diseases Award Now Open
- Find the Next Step in Your Career