CMS Approves AAAAI QCDR
Here’s what you and your clinical staff should be doing now:
- Check whether CMS expects you to participate in Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) reporting in 2017 by entering your National Provider Identifier (NPI) number at qpp.cms.gov.
- Learn how allergists can participate by reading this MIPS Measures for Allergists Fact Sheet.
- Learn about the AAAAI Quality Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) by emailing QCDR@aaaai.org or Ximena Restrepo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The AAAAI QCDR has you covered! You can fulfill all three performance categories that require reporting for full participation in MIPS. Find more about the registry at aaaai.org/qcdr and browse the resources we have available at the AAAAI MIPS Reporting page.
By using the AAAAI QCDR, you can avoid penalties and reductions. Tell your EMR vendor that you need to be connected to the AAAAI QCDR. To set up your EMR system to feed data into the AAAAI QCDR, they must submit a request directly to email@example.com. Please know that some EMR brands and versions may require a custom integration, possibly requiring an additional one-time implementation fee.
- See What’s New at the 2018 Practice Management Workshop
- Provide Your Thoughts on the Future of Board Certification
- New for Members! Bookmark Your Most Used Pages on the AAAAI Website
- New AHRQ Report: Intermittent Inhaled Corticosteroids and Long-Acting Muscarinic Antagonists for Asthma
- Did You Claim Your Credits from the Joint Congress?
- Earn Free CME with Making IT Count Series
- Are You in Our Photos from Orlando?
- Find Your Next Career Move