Get an Employment and Human Resources Legal Primer
Your staff is the lifeblood of your practice. A seasoned labor and employment attorney will walk you through key aspects of employment and human resource law affecting your practice including hiring and firing, employee handbooks and more at the new 2017 Practice Management Workshop session “HR Legal Primer: Best Practices for Allergy Practices.”
The Practice Management Workshop will be held July 14-16 in Rosemont, Illinois. Click here to register. Sessions are designed to cover many aspects of allergy practice management, so come alone or bring your entire staff and join us for this informative, practice-changing workshop. If you have any questions, email email@example.com or call Lauri Sweetman at (414) 272-6071.
Click here to make your hotel reservation. Individual or group reservations can be made until June 22.
- Joint Congress Updates: Keynote Speaker Announced, Abstract and Case Report Submissions Due August 31
- Want Extra Help Getting to Orlando?
- Make an Impact, Join a Committee
- Enticing the Next Generation of Allergist/Immunologists
- New! The Practice Management Workshop Now Online
- Save the Date: JACI: In Practice Virtual Journal Club Webinar on September 14
- Educate Patients During Our Back-to-School Twitter Chat
- It’s Been a Busy Summer for the AAAAI Foundation
- Apply for Research Awards
- View Sessions from the 2017 Annual Meeting
- Check Out the Latest Opportunities in the Career Connections Center