Get an Employment and Human Resources Legal Primer
Your staff is the lifeblood of your practice. A seasoned labor and employment attorney will walk you through key aspects of employment and human resource law affecting your practice including hiring and firing, employee handbooks and more at the new 2017 Practice Management Workshop session “HR Legal Primer: Best Practices for Allergy Practices.”
The Practice Management Workshop will be held July 14-16 in Rosemont, Illinois. Click here to register. Sessions are designed to cover many aspects of allergy practice management, so come alone or bring your entire staff and join us for this informative, practice-changing workshop. If you have any questions, email email@example.com or call Lauri Sweetman at (414) 272-6071.
Click here to make your hotel reservation. Individual or group reservations can be made until June 22.
- Get an Employment and Human Resources Legal Primer
- Get Ready for the 2018 Joint Congress: Abstract and NEW Case Report Submission Opening Soon
- Introducing “Eczema and Contact Dermatitis in the Allergy/Immunology Practice”
- An Opportunity to Join JACI: Apply for the New Web and Social Media Editor Position
- Have a $240,000 Idea?
- The Best Funding for Research is Free
- CMS Approves AAAAI QCDR
- Access Key Sessions You Missed at the 2017 Annual Meeting
- Looking for the Next Step in Your Career?