Get an Employment and Human Resources Legal Primer
Your staff is the lifeblood of your practice. A seasoned labor and employment attorney will walk you through key aspects of employment and human resource law affecting your practice including hiring and firing, employee handbooks and more at the new 2017 Practice Management Workshop session “HR Legal Primer: Best Practices for Allergy Practices.”
The Practice Management Workshop will be held July 14-16 in Rosemont, Illinois. Click here to register. Sessions are designed to cover many aspects of allergy practice management, so come alone or bring your entire staff and join us for this informative, practice-changing workshop. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauri Sweetman at (414) 272-6071.
Click here to make your hotel reservation. Individual or group reservations can be made until June 22.
- AAAAI’s New Registry, Powered by ArborMetrix, Is Here
- We Have Your Study Guide for the ABAI’s Continuous Assessment Program
- Get a Sneak Peek of the 2019 Annual Meeting Theme and Plenaries
- Code More Efficiently with Tips from the Practice Management Workshop
- Test Your Allergen Immunotherapy Knowledge on Virtual Patients
- Help Your RSL Win Free CME Certification
- Looking for the Next Step in Your Career?