Get an Employment and Human Resources Legal Primer
Your staff is the lifeblood of your practice. A seasoned labor and employment attorney will walk you through key aspects of employment and human resource law affecting your practice including hiring and firing, employee handbooks and more at the new 2017 Practice Management Workshop session “HR Legal Primer: Best Practices for Allergy Practices.”
The Practice Management Workshop will be held July 14-16 in Rosemont, Illinois. Click here to register. Sessions are designed to cover many aspects of allergy practice management, so come alone or bring your entire staff and join us for this informative, practice-changing workshop. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauri Sweetman at (414) 272-6071.
Click here to make your hotel reservation. Individual or group reservations can be made until June 22.
- FDA Acknowledges Qualified Health Claim on Early Peanut Introduction and Reduced Risk of Allergy
- FDA Warning Issued for Select Alcohol Pads and Antiseptic Towelettes Due to Lack of Sterility Assurance
- Are You Expected to Participate in Quality Reporting in 2017?
- Fellows, Get Ready to Reserve Your Spot at the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- We Want to See You at the Virtual Journal Club Webinar Tonight
- We’re One Step Closer to Funding Outstanding A/I Research
- Update Your Pollen Counting Skills in Orlando
- Last Chance to Claim Credit for the Online Board Review Course
- Grant Opportunities in Eosinophilic Disorders and Food Allergy Research
- View the Latest Jobs in the Career Connections Center