Get an Employment and Human Resources Legal Primer
Your staff is the lifeblood of your practice. A seasoned labor and employment attorney will walk you through key aspects of employment and human resource law affecting your practice including hiring and firing, employee handbooks and more at the new 2017 Practice Management Workshop session “HR Legal Primer: Best Practices for Allergy Practices.”
The Practice Management Workshop will be held July 14-16 in Rosemont, Illinois. Click here to register. Sessions are designed to cover many aspects of allergy practice management, so come alone or bring your entire staff and join us for this informative, practice-changing workshop. If you have any questions, email email@example.com or call Lauri Sweetman at (414) 272-6071.
Click here to make your hotel reservation. Individual or group reservations can be made until June 22.
- Claim Your Credits from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Become a Deputy Editor for The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Venom Extracts Will Not Be Interrupted/Reduced
- Submit Your Ideas for the 2019 Annual Meeting
- Register for the 2018 Practice Management Workshop
- Check Out Our New Online Courses Available for CME/CE Credit
- Did You Run for Research? See Your Race Time.
- Application Period Extended: Join Leading A/I Experts at the Hypersensitivity Summer School
- You Can Still Catch Sessions with the Virtual Joint Congress
- Register for the ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course Before It Sells Out
- We Can Help You Find the Next Step in Your Career