Get Ready for the 2018 Joint Congress: Abstract and NEW Case Report Submission Opening Soon
Mark your calendars. Abstracts for consideration at the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress can be submitted from July 5 through August 31 on the Joint Congress website. Research presentations are an important part of the Joint Congress, contributing significantly to the overall scientific content of the meeting and providing an excellent opportunity to share findings with other delegates. Accepted abstracts will also be published in a supplement to The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (JACI).
New: Case Report Poster Session
The Joint Congress will also include a special, one-time Case Report Poster Session. This forum will provide the opportunity to share novel or challenging patient care experiences with attendees. Accepted case reports will not be published in the JACI but will be made available after the meeting on the WAO’s website. The Case Report Poster Session submission will follow the same timeline as the abstract submission and will also be available at the Joint Congress website.
Late breaking abstract submission is scheduled to begin October 30 and close November 13.
- Boxed Warning on Asthma-Related Death Removed from Drugs Containing LABAs and ICS
- Check Out the New, Interactive Course on Allergen Immunotherapy
- Find Your Niche at Sessions Held before the Joint Congress
- Tour the New Continuing Education Center at the Education Station in Orlando
- Meet the AAAAI and AAAAI Foundation Named Lectureship Recipients
- Attend Joint Congress Workshops Hosted by JACI and JACI: In Practice
- See Your Research on the JACI: In Practice Website More Quickly
- Application Period Closing Soon! Apply for the 2018 AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School
- Pre-order Today and Get a Deal on the 2018 Virtual Joint Congress
- Feeling Anxious about Taking the Boards Next Year?
- Take a Look at this Month’s Featured Jobs