Get Ready for the 2018 Joint Congress: Abstract and NEW Case Report Submission Opening Soon
Mark your calendars. Abstracts for consideration at the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress can be submitted from July 5 through August 31 on the Joint Congress website. Research presentations are an important part of the Joint Congress, contributing significantly to the overall scientific content of the meeting and providing an excellent opportunity to share findings with other delegates. Accepted abstracts will also be published in a supplement to The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (JACI).
New: Case Report Poster Session
The Joint Congress will also include a special, one-time Case Report Poster Session. This forum will provide the opportunity to share novel or challenging patient care experiences with attendees. Accepted case reports will not be published in the JACI but will be made available after the meeting on the WAO’s website. The Case Report Poster Session submission will follow the same timeline as the abstract submission and will also be available at the Joint Congress website.
Late breaking abstract submission is scheduled to begin October 30 and close November 13.
- FDA Acknowledges Qualified Health Claim on Early Peanut Introduction and Reduced Risk of Allergy
- FDA Warning Issued for Select Alcohol Pads and Antiseptic Towelettes Due to Lack of Sterility Assurance
- Are You Expected to Participate in Quality Reporting in 2017?
- Fellows, Get Ready to Reserve Your Spot at the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- We Want to See You at the Virtual Journal Club Webinar Tonight
- We’re One Step Closer to Funding Outstanding A/I Research
- Update Your Pollen Counting Skills in Orlando
- Last Chance to Claim Credit for the Online Board Review Course
- Grant Opportunities in Eosinophilic Disorders and Food Allergy Research
- View the Latest Jobs in the Career Connections Center