Get Ready for the 2018 Joint Congress: Abstract and NEW Case Report Submission Opening Soon
Mark your calendars. Abstracts for consideration at the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress can be submitted from July 5 through August 31 on the Joint Congress website. Research presentations are an important part of the Joint Congress, contributing significantly to the overall scientific content of the meeting and providing an excellent opportunity to share findings with other delegates. Accepted abstracts will also be published in a supplement to The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (JACI).
New: Case Report Poster Session
The Joint Congress will also include a special, one-time Case Report Poster Session. This forum will provide the opportunity to share novel or challenging patient care experiences with attendees. Accepted case reports will not be published in the JACI but will be made available after the meeting on the WAO’s website. The Case Report Poster Session submission will follow the same timeline as the abstract submission and will also be available at the Joint Congress website.
Late breaking abstract submission is scheduled to begin October 30 and close November 13.
- Claim Your Credits from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Become a Deputy Editor for The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Venom Extracts Will Not Be Interrupted/Reduced
- Submit Your Ideas for the 2019 Annual Meeting
- Register for the 2018 Practice Management Workshop
- Check Out Our New Online Courses Available for CME/CE Credit
- Did You Run for Research? See Your Race Time.
- Application Period Extended: Join Leading A/I Experts at the Hypersensitivity Summer School
- You Can Still Catch Sessions with the Virtual Joint Congress
- Register for the ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course Before It Sells Out
- We Can Help You Find the Next Step in Your Career