Get Ready for the 2018 Joint Congress: Abstract and NEW Case Report Submission Opening Soon
Mark your calendars. Abstracts for consideration at the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress can be submitted from July 5 through August 31 on the Joint Congress website. Research presentations are an important part of the Joint Congress, contributing significantly to the overall scientific content of the meeting and providing an excellent opportunity to share findings with other delegates. Accepted abstracts will also be published in a supplement to The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (JACI).
New: Case Report Poster Session
The Joint Congress will also include a special, one-time Case Report Poster Session. This forum will provide the opportunity to share novel or challenging patient care experiences with attendees. Accepted case reports will not be published in the JACI but will be made available after the meeting on the WAO’s website. The Case Report Poster Session submission will follow the same timeline as the abstract submission and will also be available at the Joint Congress website.
Late breaking abstract submission is scheduled to begin October 30 and close November 13.
- Get an Employment and Human Resources Legal Primer
- Get Ready for the 2018 Joint Congress: Abstract and NEW Case Report Submission Opening Soon
- Introducing “Eczema and Contact Dermatitis in the Allergy/Immunology Practice”
- An Opportunity to Join JACI: Apply for the New Web and Social Media Editor Position
- Have a $240,000 Idea?
- The Best Funding for Research is Free
- CMS Approves AAAAI QCDR
- Access Key Sessions You Missed at the 2017 Annual Meeting
- Looking for the Next Step in Your Career?