An Opportunity to Join JACI: Apply for the New Web and Social Media Editor Position
The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (JACI) is seeking candidates for the new position of Web and Social Media Editor. This is a compensated position created to oversee the development of the JACI’s digital footprint using current and future platforms. Responsibilities include optimization of JACI website, content development, quality control, optimization for user-friendliness, and research and development of innovative initiatives.
- General understanding of, and experience in, a wide range of personal computing, Internet, web publishing technologies, app technologies and emerging new Internet/social media technologies and platforms.
- Previous website management experience and knowledge of social networking strategies.
- Skill in workgroup leadership, project development, collaboration and consensus building.
- Current active membership in the AAAAI.
Term: Three year renewable term.
Application Deadline: Monday, June 26
To learn more about the duties and qualifications for this position or apply for the role, contact the JACI Managing Editor, Justin Byrne, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See What’s New at the 2018 Practice Management Workshop
- Provide Your Thoughts on the Future of Board Certification
- New for Members! Bookmark Your Most Used Pages on the AAAAI Website
- New AHRQ Report: Intermittent Inhaled Corticosteroids and Long-Acting Muscarinic Antagonists for Asthma
- Did You Claim Your Credits from the Joint Congress?
- Earn Free CME with Making IT Count Series
- Are You in Our Photos from Orlando?
- Find Your Next Career Move