An Opportunity to Join JACI: Apply for the New Web and Social Media Editor Position
The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (JACI) is seeking candidates for the new position of Web and Social Media Editor. This is a compensated position created to oversee the development of the JACI’s digital footprint using current and future platforms. Responsibilities include optimization of JACI website, content development, quality control, optimization for user-friendliness, and research and development of innovative initiatives.
- General understanding of, and experience in, a wide range of personal computing, Internet, web publishing technologies, app technologies and emerging new Internet/social media technologies and platforms.
- Previous website management experience and knowledge of social networking strategies.
- Skill in workgroup leadership, project development, collaboration and consensus building.
- Current active membership in the AAAAI.
Term: Three year renewable term.
Application Deadline: Monday, June 26
To learn more about the duties and qualifications for this position or apply for the role, contact the JACI Managing Editor, Justin Byrne, at email@example.com.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers