An Opportunity to Join JACI: Apply for the New Web and Social Media Editor Position
The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (JACI) is seeking candidates for the new position of Web and Social Media Editor. This is a compensated position created to oversee the development of the JACI’s digital footprint using current and future platforms. Responsibilities include optimization of JACI website, content development, quality control, optimization for user-friendliness, and research and development of innovative initiatives.
- General understanding of, and experience in, a wide range of personal computing, Internet, web publishing technologies, app technologies and emerging new Internet/social media technologies and platforms.
- Previous website management experience and knowledge of social networking strategies.
- Skill in workgroup leadership, project development, collaboration and consensus building.
- Current active membership in the AAAAI.
Term: Three year renewable term.
Application Deadline: Monday, June 26
To learn more about the duties and qualifications for this position or apply for the role, contact the JACI Managing Editor, Justin Byrne, at email@example.com.
- Get an Employment and Human Resources Legal Primer
- Get Ready for the 2018 Joint Congress: Abstract and NEW Case Report Submission Opening Soon
- Introducing “Eczema and Contact Dermatitis in the Allergy/Immunology Practice”
- An Opportunity to Join JACI: Apply for the New Web and Social Media Editor Position
- Have a $240,000 Idea?
- The Best Funding for Research is Free
- CMS Approves AAAAI QCDR
- Access Key Sessions You Missed at the 2017 Annual Meeting
- Looking for the Next Step in Your Career?