An Opportunity to Join JACI: Apply for the New Web and Social Media Editor Position
The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (JACI) is seeking candidates for the new position of Web and Social Media Editor. This is a compensated position created to oversee the development of the JACI’s digital footprint using current and future platforms. Responsibilities include optimization of JACI website, content development, quality control, optimization for user-friendliness, and research and development of innovative initiatives.
- General understanding of, and experience in, a wide range of personal computing, Internet, web publishing technologies, app technologies and emerging new Internet/social media technologies and platforms.
- Previous website management experience and knowledge of social networking strategies.
- Skill in workgroup leadership, project development, collaboration and consensus building.
- Current active membership in the AAAAI.
Term: Three year renewable term.
Application Deadline: Monday, June 26
To learn more about the duties and qualifications for this position or apply for the role, contact the JACI Managing Editor, Justin Byrne, at email@example.com.
- Meet the New AAAAI Website and Social Media Medical Editors
- You Have Three Days to Submit Your Late Breaking Abstract
- Advance Your Emerging Career in Research
- The AAAAI Foundation Earns a Spot in the Top Percent of Charities
- Discover Your Potential at the Career Connections Job Fair
- Highlight an Extraordinary Colleague’s Work
- We Want to Help You Ace the Boards
- Use the 2017 Virtual Annual Meeting to Claim End of Year MOC
- Connect with Your Next Employer