Introducing “Eczema and Contact Dermatitis in the Allergy/Immunology Practice”
Are you seeking additional training in the causes and mechanisms of atopic and contact dermatitis? Need to enhance your overall hands-on skills to accurately apply patch tests and interpret the results? Mark your calendar for the new, live course “Eczema and Contact Dermatitis in the Allergy/Immunology Practice” on Saturday, October 7 in Dallas, Texas.
This one-day course led by leading dermatologists and allergists will offer didactic presentations focusing on eczema and allergic contact dermatitis, common allergens and the testing methods available to identify the source of the allergic reaction. In addition, attendees will learn about differential diagnosis procedures and appropriate patient counseling strategies and have the opportunity to practice administering patch tests using two of the most common testing kits currently available.
Space is limited to only 100 attendees. For pricing and additional information, visit the AAAAI Continuing Education Center.
- Get an Employment and Human Resources Legal Primer
- Get Ready for the 2018 Joint Congress: Abstract and NEW Case Report Submission Opening Soon
- Introducing “Eczema and Contact Dermatitis in the Allergy/Immunology Practice”
- An Opportunity to Join JACI: Apply for the New Web and Social Media Editor Position
- Have a $240,000 Idea?
- The Best Funding for Research is Free
- CMS Approves AAAAI QCDR
- Access Key Sessions You Missed at the 2017 Annual Meeting
- Looking for the Next Step in Your Career?