Introducing “Eczema and Contact Dermatitis in the Allergy/Immunology Practice”
Are you seeking additional training in the causes and mechanisms of atopic and contact dermatitis? Need to enhance your overall hands-on skills to accurately apply patch tests and interpret the results? Mark your calendar for the new, live course “Eczema and Contact Dermatitis in the Allergy/Immunology Practice” on Saturday, October 7 in Dallas, Texas.
This one-day course led by leading dermatologists and allergists will offer didactic presentations focusing on eczema and allergic contact dermatitis, common allergens and the testing methods available to identify the source of the allergic reaction. In addition, attendees will learn about differential diagnosis procedures and appropriate patient counseling strategies and have the opportunity to practice administering patch tests using two of the most common testing kits currently available.
Space is limited to only 100 attendees. For pricing and additional information, visit the AAAAI Continuing Education Center.
- Boxed Warning on Asthma-Related Death Removed from Drugs Containing LABAs and ICS
- Check Out the New, Interactive Course on Allergen Immunotherapy
- Find Your Niche at Sessions Held before the Joint Congress
- Tour the New Continuing Education Center at the Education Station in Orlando
- Meet the AAAAI and AAAAI Foundation Named Lectureship Recipients
- Attend Joint Congress Workshops Hosted by JACI and JACI: In Practice
- See Your Research on the JACI: In Practice Website More Quickly
- Application Period Closing Soon! Apply for the 2018 AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School
- Pre-order Today and Get a Deal on the 2018 Virtual Joint Congress
- Feeling Anxious about Taking the Boards Next Year?
- Take a Look at this Month’s Featured Jobs