Introducing “Eczema and Contact Dermatitis in the Allergy/Immunology Practice”
Are you seeking additional training in the causes and mechanisms of atopic and contact dermatitis? Need to enhance your overall hands-on skills to accurately apply patch tests and interpret the results? Mark your calendar for the new, live course “Eczema and Contact Dermatitis in the Allergy/Immunology Practice” on Saturday, October 7 in Dallas, Texas.
This one-day course led by leading dermatologists and allergists will offer didactic presentations focusing on eczema and allergic contact dermatitis, common allergens and the testing methods available to identify the source of the allergic reaction. In addition, attendees will learn about differential diagnosis procedures and appropriate patient counseling strategies and have the opportunity to practice administering patch tests using two of the most common testing kits currently available.
Space is limited to only 100 attendees. For pricing and additional information, visit the AAAAI Continuing Education Center.
- Meet the New AAAAI Website and Social Media Medical Editors
- You Have Three Days to Submit Your Late Breaking Abstract
- Advance Your Emerging Career in Research
- The AAAAI Foundation Earns a Spot in the Top Percent of Charities
- Discover Your Potential at the Career Connections Job Fair
- Highlight an Extraordinary Colleague’s Work
- We Want to Help You Ace the Boards
- Use the 2017 Virtual Annual Meeting to Claim End of Year MOC
- Connect with Your Next Employer