Introducing “Eczema and Contact Dermatitis in the Allergy/Immunology Practice”
Are you seeking additional training in the causes and mechanisms of atopic and contact dermatitis? Need to enhance your overall hands-on skills to accurately apply patch tests and interpret the results? Mark your calendar for the new, live course “Eczema and Contact Dermatitis in the Allergy/Immunology Practice” on Saturday, October 7 in Dallas, Texas.
This one-day course led by leading dermatologists and allergists will offer didactic presentations focusing on eczema and allergic contact dermatitis, common allergens and the testing methods available to identify the source of the allergic reaction. In addition, attendees will learn about differential diagnosis procedures and appropriate patient counseling strategies and have the opportunity to practice administering patch tests using two of the most common testing kits currently available.
Space is limited to only 100 attendees. For pricing and additional information, visit the AAAAI Continuing Education Center.
- Joint Congress Updates: Keynote Speaker Announced, Abstract and Case Report Submissions Due August 31
- Want Extra Help Getting to Orlando?
- Make an Impact, Join a Committee
- Enticing the Next Generation of Allergist/Immunologists
- New! The Practice Management Workshop Now Online
- Save the Date: JACI: In Practice Virtual Journal Club Webinar on September 14
- Educate Patients During Our Back-to-School Twitter Chat
- It’s Been a Busy Summer for the AAAAI Foundation
- Apply for Research Awards
- View Sessions from the 2017 Annual Meeting
- Check Out the Latest Opportunities in the Career Connections Center