Introducing “Eczema and Contact Dermatitis in the Allergy/Immunology Practice”
Are you seeking additional training in the causes and mechanisms of atopic and contact dermatitis? Need to enhance your overall hands-on skills to accurately apply patch tests and interpret the results? Mark your calendar for the new, live course “Eczema and Contact Dermatitis in the Allergy/Immunology Practice” on Saturday, October 7 in Dallas, Texas.
This one-day course led by leading dermatologists and allergists will offer didactic presentations focusing on eczema and allergic contact dermatitis, common allergens and the testing methods available to identify the source of the allergic reaction. In addition, attendees will learn about differential diagnosis procedures and appropriate patient counseling strategies and have the opportunity to practice administering patch tests using two of the most common testing kits currently available.
Space is limited to only 100 attendees. For pricing and additional information, visit the AAAAI Continuing Education Center.
- FDA Acknowledges Qualified Health Claim on Early Peanut Introduction and Reduced Risk of Allergy
- FDA Warning Issued for Select Alcohol Pads and Antiseptic Towelettes Due to Lack of Sterility Assurance
- Are You Expected to Participate in Quality Reporting in 2017?
- Fellows, Get Ready to Reserve Your Spot at the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- We Want to See You at the Virtual Journal Club Webinar Tonight
- We’re One Step Closer to Funding Outstanding A/I Research
- Update Your Pollen Counting Skills in Orlando
- Last Chance to Claim Credit for the Online Board Review Course
- Grant Opportunities in Eosinophilic Disorders and Food Allergy Research
- View the Latest Jobs in the Career Connections Center