Introducing “Eczema and Contact Dermatitis in the Allergy/Immunology Practice”
Are you seeking additional training in the causes and mechanisms of atopic and contact dermatitis? Need to enhance your overall hands-on skills to accurately apply patch tests and interpret the results? Mark your calendar for the new, live course “Eczema and Contact Dermatitis in the Allergy/Immunology Practice” on Saturday, October 7 in Dallas, Texas.
This one-day course led by leading dermatologists and allergists will offer didactic presentations focusing on eczema and allergic contact dermatitis, common allergens and the testing methods available to identify the source of the allergic reaction. In addition, attendees will learn about differential diagnosis procedures and appropriate patient counseling strategies and have the opportunity to practice administering patch tests using two of the most common testing kits currently available.
Space is limited to only 100 attendees. For pricing and additional information, visit the AAAAI Continuing Education Center.
- Claim Your Credits from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Become a Deputy Editor for The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Venom Extracts Will Not Be Interrupted/Reduced
- Submit Your Ideas for the 2019 Annual Meeting
- Register for the 2018 Practice Management Workshop
- Check Out Our New Online Courses Available for CME/CE Credit
- Did You Run for Research? See Your Race Time.
- Application Period Extended: Join Leading A/I Experts at the Hypersensitivity Summer School
- You Can Still Catch Sessions with the Virtual Joint Congress
- Register for the ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course Before It Sells Out
- We Can Help You Find the Next Step in Your Career