The Best Funding for Research is Free
The AAAAI is proud to offer several research grant opportunities to eligible members. Review the following awards to see if they can help you advance your research. The submission period for both awards begins June 30.
2018 Hope APFED/AAAAI Pilot Grant Award
The 2018 Hope APFED/AAAAI Pilot Grant Award was established to allow investigators from a variety of disciplines to initiate new projects relevant to eosinophilic disorders, excluding asthma, rhinitis and eczema. Successful applications will focus on the development of new ideas which are likely to lead to future external funding. The 2018 Hope APFED/AAAAI Pilot Grant Award is a collaborative award program between the AAAAI and the American Partnership for Eosinophilic Disorders (APFED).
Interested applicants must apply between June 30 and November 15, 2017. The award term is July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2020. The award provides $70,000 annually. For more award information, click here or contact Jerome Schultz at email@example.com.
2018 AAAAI/Elliot and Roslyn Jaffe Third/Fourth Year Fellowship Food Allergy Research Award at Mount Sinai
The AAAAI in conjunction with the Jaffe Family Foundation is pleased to announce the 2018 AAAAI/Elliot and Roslyn Jaffe Third/Fourth Year Fellowship Food Allergy Research Award, a one-year award that provides $65,000 for salary and fringe benefits. Applications must be submitted between June 30 and November 15, 2017.
The award supports the development of an academic food allergy research career of a third or fourth-year allergy/immunology fellow-in-training or gastroenterology fellow-in-training in the specialty of food allergy and immunology at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. The funding term for the award is July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019. Applicants from outside Mount Sinai are encouraged to apply.
- Latest Update on Venom Extract Shortage
- Flu Vaccine Still Recommended for Pregnant Women with Asthma
- What Do You Want to Ask the Future AAAAI President?
- Presenting the AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School
- Joint Congress Registration is Open to All Members. Do You Have Breaking Research to Submit?
- Sign Up for Webinars on MIPS and Quality Improvement
- Support Young A/I Researchers through the 2017 GAIN Campaign
- Renew Your AAAAI Membership Today to Continue Enjoying Your Member Benefits
- FITs: Submit Your Case Report for Inclusion at the Joint Congress
- Application Period for the ALA/AAAAI Allergic Respiratory Diseases Award Now Open
- Find the Next Step in Your Career