AAAAI Featured in USA Today Insert on Food Allergies
AAAAI President, Robert A. Wood, MD, FAAAAI, wrote the foreword for a recent USA Today insert on food allergies. The article, “Despite New Treatment Developments, Food Allergies Still Pose Dangerous Threats,” overviews the growing prevalence of food allergies, the dangers of food-induced anaphylaxis and explains that, while this is an exciting time with food allergy treatments on the horizon, the key will be to identify the best treatment for each patient without losing sight of the dangers of anaphylaxis. Click here to read the full article.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers