AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
The Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) recently recognized the Training Stations presented at the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Congress in the “CME in Action” section of the ACCME Report as an example of diverse, flexible and quality CME.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers