Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
Since 2004, the AAAAI Practice Management Workshop has been a resource for allergist/immunologists looking to start up or evolve their practices.
Mike Tankersley, MD, MBA, FAAAAI, attended his first workshop shortly before establishing his own allergy practice, The Tankersley Clinic, PLLC.
“I would encourage every allergist to look at their five year business plan and put the AAAAI Practice Management Workshop on their calendar,” said Tankersley. “There are things in the courses that every allergist can benefit from. I’ve never talked to an allergist who went to a Practice Management Workshop and heard them say it was not worth their time to go.”
You can also take away practical tips, network with colleagues from around the country and enjoy access to top professional management consultants and other faculty at the 2018 AAAAI Practice Management Workshop, July 20-22 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
You can view the entire workshop program and session descriptions here or register for the Practice Management Workshop here. Online registration for the Practice Management Workshop closes July 10, but onsite registration will be available.
All sessions will be held at the Little America Hotel. The discounted room rate of $164 single/double for workshop attendees is available until June 29.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers