Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
The AAAAI Foundation is pleased to announce the opening of the submission period for the 2019 Faculty Development Award on July 5. This award, which provides $240,000 in funding over a three-year period, is dedicated to support the development of junior faculty to further their careers in allergy/immunology. These awards help generate leaders and independent investigators by funding excellent research that will lead to the prevention and treatment of asthma and allergic and immunologic disease.
The award term is July 1, 2019, to June 30, 2022.
The timeline for the 2-step application process and details will be available online starting July 5, 2018, by visiting the AAAAI Grants and Awards page. For further information, contact Sabine Gifford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support the 2018 GAIN Campaign
Every time you donate to the GAIN Campaign you’re supporting more A/I dedicated research in 2019. Donate today and fund a third Faculty Development Award in 2019.
We’re proud of the scientists funded by members like you. Click here to view our 2018 Faculty Development awardees and our currently funded awardees.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers