The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) coordinated the publication of articles on the increased use of glucocorticoids to prevent asthma flare-ups in children with the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress session 2306: NHLBI’s AsthmaNet Clinical Trial Results 2018.
Click here to read the NEJM article “Quintupling Inhaled Glucocorticoids to Prevent Childhood Asthma Exacerbations” or its accompanying editorial “Escalating Inhaled Glucocorticoids to Prevent Asthma Exacerbations.”
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers