The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) coordinated the publication of articles on the increased use of glucocorticoids to prevent asthma flare-ups in children with the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress session 2306: NHLBI’s AsthmaNet Clinical Trial Results 2018.
Click here to read the NEJM article “Quintupling Inhaled Glucocorticoids to Prevent Childhood Asthma Exacerbations” or its accompanying editorial “Escalating Inhaled Glucocorticoids to Prevent Asthma Exacerbations.”
- Claim Your Credits from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Become a Deputy Editor for The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Venom Extracts Will Not Be Interrupted/Reduced
- Submit Your Ideas for the 2019 Annual Meeting
- Register for the 2018 Practice Management Workshop
- Check Out Our New Online Courses Available for CME/CE Credit
- Did You Run for Research? See Your Race Time.
- Application Period Extended: Join Leading A/I Experts at the Hypersensitivity Summer School
- You Can Still Catch Sessions with the Virtual Joint Congress
- Register for the ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course Before It Sells Out
- We Can Help You Find the Next Step in Your Career