Become a Deputy Editor for The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
The AAAAI is now seeking applications for the Deputy Editor position for The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (JACI). The position will be a three year term beginning July 1 and concluding or renewing in June 2021. One or more Deputy Editors will be appointed.
Considering the currently achieved preeminence of the JACI as the international forum for publication of research in allergy and immunology, we are seeking candidates who will strongly demonstrate effective and learned leadership and vision in the position of Deputy Editor in order to maintain and ideally surpass the JACI’s current stature over the next decade.
The expectation is that each position will require 10 to 15% effort and will be compensated accordingly.
We invite you to read the full list of qualifications and the job description here. Applicants must submit a letter of intent, full CV and three names who can serve as references. All applications must be submitted by email to email@example.com no later than April 4.
Interviews will be conducted in May and the appointment will be confirmed during the AAAAI Board of Directors meeting in June in order to allow for the July 1 start date. If you have any questions about the Deputy Editor position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Claim Your Credits from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Become a Deputy Editor for The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Venom Extracts Will Not Be Interrupted/Reduced
- Submit Your Ideas for the 2019 Annual Meeting
- Register for the 2018 Practice Management Workshop
- Check Out Our New Online Courses Available for CME/CE Credit
- Did You Run for Research? See Your Race Time.
- Application Period Extended: Join Leading A/I Experts at the Hypersensitivity Summer School
- You Can Still Catch Sessions with the Virtual Joint Congress
- Register for the ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course Before It Sells Out
- We Can Help You Find the Next Step in Your Career