Check Out Our New Online Courses Available for CME/CE Credit
Non-IgE Adverse Reactions to Foods: Improving Diagnosis and Treatment
This course seeks to clarify the differences between non-IgE mediated adverse reactions to foods by providing detailed diagnostic and treatment information about non-IgE mediated food allergies, a brief overview of food intolerances and an approach to distinguishing between the two. You can begin the course today at the AAAAI’s Continuing Education Center. Participants can earn 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for the completion of the course.
Virtual Patients: Is Allergen Immunotherapy the Right Choice for Your Patient?
In this simulation, you will determine the most effective treatment for three patients suffering from environmental allergies. This course is part of Making IT Count, which is funded through an educational grant from Merck & Co., Inc. The course is now available here. Participants can earn 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for the completion of the course.
- See What’s New at the 2018 Practice Management Workshop
- Provide Your Thoughts on the Future of Board Certification
- New for Members! Bookmark Your Most Used Pages on the AAAAI Website
- New AHRQ Report: Intermittent Inhaled Corticosteroids and Long-Acting Muscarinic Antagonists for Asthma
- Did You Claim Your Credits from the Joint Congress?
- Earn Free CME with Making IT Count Series
- Are You in Our Photos from Orlando?
- Find Your Next Career Move