Check Out Our New Online Courses Available for CME/CE Credit
Non-IgE Adverse Reactions to Foods: Improving Diagnosis and Treatment
This course seeks to clarify the differences between non-IgE mediated adverse reactions to foods by providing detailed diagnostic and treatment information about non-IgE mediated food allergies, a brief overview of food intolerances and an approach to distinguishing between the two. You can begin the course today at the AAAAI’s Continuing Education Center. Participants can earn 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for the completion of the course.
Virtual Patients: Is Allergen Immunotherapy the Right Choice for Your Patient?
In this simulation, you will determine the most effective treatment for three patients suffering from environmental allergies. This course is part of Making IT Count, which is funded through an educational grant from Merck & Co., Inc. The course is now available here. Participants can earn 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for the completion of the course.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers