Did You Run for Research? See Your Race Time.
The AAAAI Foundation is grateful to those who participated in the Benefit and 5K Run/Walk at the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress in Orlando. Your participation helped raise funds for research in our field.
Congratulations to race winner, Bob Miyake, MD! He finished in 18:59. Click here to check out your race time. Thank you again to Shire for their generous sponsorship of the event.
- See What’s New at the 2018 Practice Management Workshop
- Provide Your Thoughts on the Future of Board Certification
- New for Members! Bookmark Your Most Used Pages on the AAAAI Website
- New AHRQ Report: Intermittent Inhaled Corticosteroids and Long-Acting Muscarinic Antagonists for Asthma
- Did You Claim Your Credits from the Joint Congress?
- Earn Free CME with Making IT Count Series
- Are You in Our Photos from Orlando?
- Find Your Next Career Move