Register for the ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course Before It Sells Out
There are now less than 20 spots available for the live 2018 American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course taking place May 18-20 at the Nashville Marriott in Nashville, Tennessee. If you are contemplating attending, you are strongly encouraged to register now before it sells out.
The course organizers worked carefully to adjust and enhance the course to best reflect the changes that have been made in the past year to the American Board of Allergy and Immunology recertification policy.
If you have specific questions about the course, contact the ACAAI at (847) 427-1200.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers