Register for the 2018 Practice Management Workshop
Registration is now open for the 2018 Practice Management Workshop in Salt Lake City, Utah, July 20-22.
The workshop offers practical tips on everything from coding to financial bench marking and one-on-one access to professional management consultants. Sessions are programed to cater to allergist/immunologists in every stage of their career—whether you’re just out of fellowship or a practice veteran.
This year’s meeting will feature sessions focusing on physician wellness and burnout, expanding the scope of practice, telehealth and avoiding billing blunders.
If you can’t make it to the Practice Management Workshop, send your practice staff. We’re making it more cost effective to send your staff by reducing their registration fee to $350.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers