Register for the 2018 Practice Management Workshop
Registration is now open for the 2018 Practice Management Workshop in Salt Lake City, Utah, July 20-22.
The workshop offers practical tips on everything from coding to financial bench marking and one-on-one access to professional management consultants. Sessions are programed to cater to allergist/immunologists in every stage of their career—whether you’re just out of fellowship or a practice veteran.
This year’s meeting will feature sessions focusing on physician wellness and burnout, expanding the scope of practice, telehealth and avoiding billing blunders.
If you can’t make it to the Practice Management Workshop, send your practice staff. We’re making it more cost effective to send your staff by reducing their registration fee to $350.
- See What’s New at the 2018 Practice Management Workshop
- Provide Your Thoughts on the Future of Board Certification
- New for Members! Bookmark Your Most Used Pages on the AAAAI Website
- New AHRQ Report: Intermittent Inhaled Corticosteroids and Long-Acting Muscarinic Antagonists for Asthma
- Did You Claim Your Credits from the Joint Congress?
- Earn Free CME with Making IT Count Series
- Are You in Our Photos from Orlando?
- Find Your Next Career Move