Submit Your Ideas for the 2019 Annual Meeting
The collection site for 2019 AAAAI Annual Meeting proposals is now open. Interest section leaders need to hear your voice to build a program that meets your learning and practice needs.
The deadline for submitting all proposals is Monday, April 2 at 11:59 pm CT.
The AAAAI receives a large number of proposals to fill a finite number of session slots. Please ensure you include as many of the requested details as possible. Not all proposals will be programmed and many proposals will be combined with others.
If you have any questions regarding proposals, contact email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you at the 2019 AAAAI Annual Meeting, February 22-25 in San Francisco, California.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers