You Can Still Catch Sessions with the Virtual Joint Congress
The 2018 Virtual Joint Congress will give you access to a wide range of high-profile sessions including plenaries, the keynote, symposia, courses, workshops and seminars. If you were unable to attend the Joint Congress or missed sessions you would have liked to attend, the Virtual Joint Congress is a fantastic way to catch up.
From the comfort of your office or home, the Virtual Joint Congress allows you to claim CME or CE credits, train medical students or new staff, or prepare for certification/recertification exams and meet Maintenance of Certification requirements.
To order the 2018 Virtual Joint Congress, visit education.aaaai.org/VJC18. Session recordings will be made available in early summer.
- See What’s New at the 2018 Practice Management Workshop
- Provide Your Thoughts on the Future of Board Certification
- New for Members! Bookmark Your Most Used Pages on the AAAAI Website
- New AHRQ Report: Intermittent Inhaled Corticosteroids and Long-Acting Muscarinic Antagonists for Asthma
- Did You Claim Your Credits from the Joint Congress?
- Earn Free CME with Making IT Count Series
- Are You in Our Photos from Orlando?
- Find Your Next Career Move