You Can Still Catch Sessions with the Virtual Joint Congress
The 2018 Virtual Joint Congress will give you access to a wide range of high-profile sessions including plenaries, the keynote, symposia, courses, workshops and seminars. If you were unable to attend the Joint Congress or missed sessions you would have liked to attend, the Virtual Joint Congress is a fantastic way to catch up.
From the comfort of your office or home, the Virtual Joint Congress allows you to claim CME or CE credits, train medical students or new staff, or prepare for certification/recertification exams and meet Maintenance of Certification requirements.
To order the 2018 Virtual Joint Congress, visit education.aaaai.org/VJC18. Session recordings will be made available in early summer.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers