What is FeNO Testing?
Patients are starting to see more information about FeNO testing in the media and in turn they could be asking you questions. You can now point them to a new article in the Conditions & Treatment Library that answers what nitric oxide is, how it is measured and why it is measured. This article is available in both English and Spanish.
Chronic Cough Syndrome
With the onset of spring allergies, patients could potentially be complaining about a cough. The Conditions & Treatment Library now has a summary of chronic cough syndrome and explains symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and management. This article is available in both English and Spanish.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers