AAAAI’s New Registry, Powered by ArborMetrix, Is Here
Whether or not you use the registry for Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) reporting, you can track your outcomes over time across various practice settings and identify ways to improve your performance in real time. The AAAAI Registry combines powerful performance tracking and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) quality reporting into one simple tool. Get started by registering here.
Learn how the registry can benefit you and your practice in quality improvements, benchmarking among peers and physician quality reporting in 2018 by viewing our webinar. The webinar is presented by AAAAI President-Elect David M. Lang, MD, FAAAAI, and ArborMetrix Chief Medical Officer Spencer Heaton, MD, MBA.
If you haven’t already, visit the CMS MIPS Participation Lookup Tool found here and enter your National Provider Identifier number to check your 2018 MIPS participation status.
- AAAAI’s New Registry, Powered by ArborMetrix, Is Here
- We Have Your Study Guide for the ABAI’s Continuous Assessment Program
- Get a Sneak Peek of the 2019 Annual Meeting Theme and Plenaries
- Code More Efficiently with Tips from the Practice Management Workshop
- Test Your Allergen Immunotherapy Knowledge on Virtual Patients
- Help Your RSL Win Free CME Certification
- Looking for the Next Step in Your Career?