AAAAI’s New Registry, Powered by ArborMetrix, Is Here
Whether or not you use the registry for Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) reporting, you can track your outcomes over time across various practice settings and identify ways to improve your performance in real time. The AAAAI Registry combines powerful performance tracking and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) quality reporting into one simple tool. Get started by registering here.
Learn how the registry can benefit you and your practice in quality improvements, benchmarking among peers and physician quality reporting in 2018 by viewing our webinar. The webinar is presented by AAAAI President-Elect David M. Lang, MD, FAAAAI, and ArborMetrix Chief Medical Officer Spencer Heaton, MD, MBA.
If you haven’t already, visit the CMS MIPS Participation Lookup Tool found here and enter your National Provider Identifier number to check your 2018 MIPS participation status.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers