Code More Efficiently with Tips from the Practice Management Workshop
Update your coding skills at the 2018 AAAAI Practice Management Workshop, July 20-22 in Salt Lake City, Utah, with allergy/immunology coding expert Teresa Thompson, CPC, CMSCS, CCC. No matter your level of experience, you’ll be able to bring practical tips back to your clinic to make coding easier and more efficient.
The workshop will feature a special coding track to provide appropriate options for all attendees, no matter how basic or advanced their coding and reimbursement needs may be. Courses include:
- Coding 101
- Coding Strategies for 2018 and Beyond
- Advanced Coding Workshop: E/M Chart Audit
- Beyond Correct Coding: Getting Paid For What You Do and Avoiding Billing Blunders
- Advanced Coding Workshop: Allergy and Pulmonary Procedural Coding
To view the entire workshop program or register for the Practice Management Workshop, click here. This year we are offering discounted registration rates for allied health, practice staff and fellows-in-training.
All sessions will be held at the Little America Hotel. The discounted room rate of $164 for a single/double is available until June 29.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers