Code More Efficiently with Tips from the Practice Management Workshop
Update your coding skills at the 2018 AAAAI Practice Management Workshop, July 20-22 in Salt Lake City, Utah, with allergy/immunology coding expert Teresa Thompson, CPC, CMSCS, CCC. No matter your level of experience, you’ll be able to bring practical tips back to your clinic to make coding easier and more efficient.
The workshop will feature a special coding track to provide appropriate options for all attendees, no matter how basic or advanced their coding and reimbursement needs may be. Courses include:
- Coding 101
- Coding Strategies for 2018 and Beyond
- Advanced Coding Workshop: E/M Chart Audit
- Beyond Correct Coding: Getting Paid For What You Do and Avoiding Billing Blunders
- Advanced Coding Workshop: Allergy and Pulmonary Procedural Coding
To view the entire workshop program or register for the Practice Management Workshop, click here. This year we are offering discounted registration rates for allied health, practice staff and fellows-in-training.
All sessions will be held at the Little America Hotel. The discounted room rate of $164 for a single/double is available until June 29.
- AAAAI’s New Registry, Powered by ArborMetrix, Is Here
- We Have Your Study Guide for the ABAI’s Continuous Assessment Program
- Get a Sneak Peek of the 2019 Annual Meeting Theme and Plenaries
- Code More Efficiently with Tips from the Practice Management Workshop
- Test Your Allergen Immunotherapy Knowledge on Virtual Patients
- Help Your RSL Win Free CME Certification
- Looking for the Next Step in Your Career?