We Have Your Study Guide for the ABAI’s Continuous Assessment Program
To help you successfully complete the American Board of Allergy & Immunology’s (ABAI’s) newly introduced Continuous Assessment Program (CAP) for recertification, the AAAAI is offering a free recording of the ABAI Continuous Assessment Program Literature Review – January-June, 2018.
The recording provides a guided overview of the articles selected by the ABAI for the 2018 January through June term of CAP, which was presented at the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to discuss recently published research relevant to the practice of allergy/immunology and feel more comfortable taking the January through June CAP assessment. You may also earn a maximum of 2.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for completion of the activity.
Please note that this cycle of the ABAI CAP must be completed by June 30. If you have any questions about CAP, reference the ABAI’s CAP Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers