Drug Desensitization Article for Patients
Drug allergy is very prominent in the media so your patients might be asking you about drug desensitization. A new article in the Conditions & Treatments Library talks about the procedure, why it might be recommended and first-line chemotherapeutic drugs. The article is available in English and Spanish.
Drug Allergy Quiz
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers