Faculty Development Award Recipient and Team Find Allergy Evaluation Cost-Effective in Unverified Penicillin-Allergic Patients
Kimberly G. Blumenthal, MD, MSc, along with a team of researchers at Massachusetts General Hospital estimated the cost of penicillin allergy evaluation for unverified penicillin-allergic patients. They found that the cost of the procedure may be offset for patients who would otherwise be treated with costly alternative antibiotics which may potentially have additional adverse effects.
Go to Contagion Live to read more coverage or view the study on The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice’s website.
- Joint Congress Updates: Early Bird Pricing Ends Tomorrow, Abstracts Now Available
- Visit the Education Station or Practice Resources Corner in Orlando
- View the 2018 Honorary Award Recipients
- Last Chance to Pre-Register for AAAAI Foundation Events
- Have You Renewed Your Membership for 2018?
- Coming Soon: Prepare Your 2019 Annual Meeting Proposals and Register for the Practice Management Workshop
- Limited Availability: Register for ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course Today
- View February’s Featured Jobs and Attend the Career Connections Job Fair