Faculty Development Award Recipient and Team Find Allergy Evaluation Cost-Effective in Unverified Penicillin-Allergic Patients
Kimberly G. Blumenthal, MD, MSc, along with a team of researchers at Massachusetts General Hospital estimated the cost of penicillin allergy evaluation for unverified penicillin-allergic patients. They found that the cost of the procedure may be offset for patients who would otherwise be treated with costly alternative antibiotics which may potentially have additional adverse effects.
Go to Contagion Live to read more coverage or view the study on The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice’s website.
- Meet the New AAAAI Website and Social Media Medical Editors
- You Have Three Days to Submit Your Late Breaking Abstract
- Advance Your Emerging Career in Research
- The AAAAI Foundation Earns a Spot in the Top Percent of Charities
- Discover Your Potential at the Career Connections Job Fair
- Highlight an Extraordinary Colleague’s Work
- We Want to Help You Ace the Boards
- Use the 2017 Virtual Annual Meeting to Claim End of Year MOC
- Connect with Your Next Employer