Faculty Development Award Recipient and Team Find Allergy Evaluation Cost-Effective in Unverified Penicillin-Allergic Patients
Kimberly G. Blumenthal, MD, MSc, along with a team of researchers at Massachusetts General Hospital estimated the cost of penicillin allergy evaluation for unverified penicillin-allergic patients. They found that the cost of the procedure may be offset for patients who would otherwise be treated with costly alternative antibiotics which may potentially have additional adverse effects.
Go to Contagion Live to read more coverage or view the study on The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice’s website.
- AAAAI’s New Registry, Powered by ArborMetrix, Is Here
- We Have Your Study Guide for the ABAI’s Continuous Assessment Program
- Get a Sneak Peek of the 2019 Annual Meeting Theme and Plenaries
- Code More Efficiently with Tips from the Practice Management Workshop
- Test Your Allergen Immunotherapy Knowledge on Virtual Patients
- Help Your RSL Win Free CME Certification
- Looking for the Next Step in Your Career?