Advance Your Emerging Career in Research
Interested in an academic career or looking for mentorship opportunities? The 2018 AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School can help you.
Join AAAAI next summer for an intensive program on hypersensitivity research and career development. The 2018 AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School provides a special opportunity for 30 emerging physicians and scientists who are committed to an academic career in allergic diseases to receive individualized mentorship from established faculty.
Acceptance to the 2018 AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School is highly competitive and invitations will be extended following an application review by faculty. Visit the AAAAI website to check your eligibility and application requirements.
Registration for the course is now open and applications must be submitted no later than January 31, 2018.
- Joint Congress Updates: Early Bird Pricing Ends Tomorrow, Abstracts Now Available
- Visit the Education Station or Practice Resources Corner in Orlando
- View the 2018 Honorary Award Recipients
- Last Chance to Pre-Register for AAAAI Foundation Events
- Have You Renewed Your Membership for 2018?
- Coming Soon: Prepare Your 2019 Annual Meeting Proposals and Register for the Practice Management Workshop
- Limited Availability: Register for ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course Today
- View February’s Featured Jobs and Attend the Career Connections Job Fair