Advance Your Emerging Career in Research
Interested in an academic career or looking for mentorship opportunities? The 2018 AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School can help you.
Join AAAAI next summer for an intensive program on hypersensitivity research and career development. The 2018 AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School provides a special opportunity for 30 emerging physicians and scientists who are committed to an academic career in allergic diseases to receive individualized mentorship from established faculty.
Acceptance to the 2018 AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School is highly competitive and invitations will be extended following an application review by faculty. Visit the AAAAI website to check your eligibility and application requirements.
Registration for the course is now open and applications must be submitted no later than January 31, 2018.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers