Advance Your Emerging Career in Research
Interested in an academic career or looking for mentorship opportunities? The 2018 AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School can help you.
Join AAAAI next summer for an intensive program on hypersensitivity research and career development. The 2018 AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School provides a special opportunity for 30 emerging physicians and scientists who are committed to an academic career in allergic diseases to receive individualized mentorship from established faculty.
Acceptance to the 2018 AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School is highly competitive and invitations will be extended following an application review by faculty. Visit the AAAAI website to check your eligibility and application requirements.
Registration for the course is now open and applications must be submitted no later than January 31, 2018.
- AAAAI’s New Registry, Powered by ArborMetrix, Is Here
- We Have Your Study Guide for the ABAI’s Continuous Assessment Program
- Get a Sneak Peek of the 2019 Annual Meeting Theme and Plenaries
- Code More Efficiently with Tips from the Practice Management Workshop
- Test Your Allergen Immunotherapy Knowledge on Virtual Patients
- Help Your RSL Win Free CME Certification
- Looking for the Next Step in Your Career?