Advance Your Emerging Career in Research
Interested in an academic career or looking for mentorship opportunities? The 2018 AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School can help you.
Join AAAAI next summer for an intensive program on hypersensitivity research and career development. The 2018 AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School provides a special opportunity for 30 emerging physicians and scientists who are committed to an academic career in allergic diseases to receive individualized mentorship from established faculty.
Acceptance to the 2018 AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School is highly competitive and invitations will be extended following an application review by faculty. Visit the AAAAI website to check your eligibility and application requirements.
Registration for the course is now open and applications must be submitted no later than January 31, 2018.
- Meet the New AAAAI Website and Social Media Medical Editors
- You Have Three Days to Submit Your Late Breaking Abstract
- Advance Your Emerging Career in Research
- The AAAAI Foundation Earns a Spot in the Top Percent of Charities
- Discover Your Potential at the Career Connections Job Fair
- Highlight an Extraordinary Colleague’s Work
- We Want to Help You Ace the Boards
- Use the 2017 Virtual Annual Meeting to Claim End of Year MOC
- Connect with Your Next Employer