You Have Three Days to Submit Your Late Breaking Abstract
Late breaking abstract submission for the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress closes on Monday, November 13, 2017.
Acceptance of late breaking abstracts provides members with an opportunity to submit important research advances. Abstracts are competitively reviewed under the following criteria:
- The abstract contains work that is original and has not been previously submitted to, presented at, or is under consideration for any other scientific meeting, including the regular abstract submission.
- The work is significant to clinical, translational or basic science, novel, uses appropriate study design, analytical methods and experimental methods, and is clearly and logically written.
- Abstracts selected for late breaking presentation will feature newsworthy and cutting-edge information which was not available at the time of the regular abstract submission.
- Authors will be required to explain why their abstract is considered important or late breaking.
Abstracts must be submitted through the Joint Congress website.
- Joint Congress Updates: Early Bird Pricing Ends Tomorrow, Abstracts Now Available
- Visit the Education Station or Practice Resources Corner in Orlando
- View the 2018 Honorary Award Recipients
- Last Chance to Pre-Register for AAAAI Foundation Events
- Have You Renewed Your Membership for 2018?
- Coming Soon: Prepare Your 2019 Annual Meeting Proposals and Register for the Practice Management Workshop
- Limited Availability: Register for ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course Today
- View February’s Featured Jobs and Attend the Career Connections Job Fair