You Have Three Days to Submit Your Late Breaking Abstract
Late breaking abstract submission for the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress closes on Monday, November 13, 2017.
Acceptance of late breaking abstracts provides members with an opportunity to submit important research advances. Abstracts are competitively reviewed under the following criteria:
- The abstract contains work that is original and has not been previously submitted to, presented at, or is under consideration for any other scientific meeting, including the regular abstract submission.
- The work is significant to clinical, translational or basic science, novel, uses appropriate study design, analytical methods and experimental methods, and is clearly and logically written.
- Abstracts selected for late breaking presentation will feature newsworthy and cutting-edge information which was not available at the time of the regular abstract submission.
- Authors will be required to explain why their abstract is considered important or late breaking.
Abstracts must be submitted through the Joint Congress website.
- AAAAI’s New Registry, Powered by ArborMetrix, Is Here
- We Have Your Study Guide for the ABAI’s Continuous Assessment Program
- Get a Sneak Peek of the 2019 Annual Meeting Theme and Plenaries
- Code More Efficiently with Tips from the Practice Management Workshop
- Test Your Allergen Immunotherapy Knowledge on Virtual Patients
- Help Your RSL Win Free CME Certification
- Looking for the Next Step in Your Career?