You Have Three Days to Submit Your Late Breaking Abstract
Late breaking abstract submission for the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress closes on Monday, November 13, 2017.
Acceptance of late breaking abstracts provides members with an opportunity to submit important research advances. Abstracts are competitively reviewed under the following criteria:
- The abstract contains work that is original and has not been previously submitted to, presented at, or is under consideration for any other scientific meeting, including the regular abstract submission.
- The work is significant to clinical, translational or basic science, novel, uses appropriate study design, analytical methods and experimental methods, and is clearly and logically written.
- Abstracts selected for late breaking presentation will feature newsworthy and cutting-edge information which was not available at the time of the regular abstract submission.
- Authors will be required to explain why their abstract is considered important or late breaking.
Abstracts must be submitted through the Joint Congress website.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers