You Have Three Days to Submit Your Late Breaking Abstract
Late breaking abstract submission for the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress closes on Monday, November 13, 2017.
Acceptance of late breaking abstracts provides members with an opportunity to submit important research advances. Abstracts are competitively reviewed under the following criteria:
- The abstract contains work that is original and has not been previously submitted to, presented at, or is under consideration for any other scientific meeting, including the regular abstract submission.
- The work is significant to clinical, translational or basic science, novel, uses appropriate study design, analytical methods and experimental methods, and is clearly and logically written.
- Abstracts selected for late breaking presentation will feature newsworthy and cutting-edge information which was not available at the time of the regular abstract submission.
- Authors will be required to explain why their abstract is considered important or late breaking.
Abstracts must be submitted through the Joint Congress website.
- Meet the New AAAAI Website and Social Media Medical Editors
- You Have Three Days to Submit Your Late Breaking Abstract
- Advance Your Emerging Career in Research
- The AAAAI Foundation Earns a Spot in the Top Percent of Charities
- Discover Your Potential at the Career Connections Job Fair
- Highlight an Extraordinary Colleague’s Work
- We Want to Help You Ace the Boards
- Use the 2017 Virtual Annual Meeting to Claim End of Year MOC
- Connect with Your Next Employer