AAAAI Virtual Allergist™
The AAAAI Virtual Allergist, also known as the symptom checker, has been updated to include additional symptoms and links to patient articles in the Conditions & Treatments Library. Be sure to point your patients to this tool on the AAAAI’s website.
Join the AAAAI and Allergic Living Holiday Twitter Chat on November 14
The AAAAI is excited to host another Twitter chat with Allergic Living magazine. Join us November 14 at 11:00 am CT with the hashtag #allergyready. For one hour, we will be engaging families who want to learn more about allergies and asthma as they gear up for the holiday season. Topics will include holiday visits, surprising triggers and winter asthma issues. We will be exchanging our favorite allergy friendly recipes after the chat, so come prepared with your best treats.
- Joint Congress Updates: Early Bird Pricing Ends Tomorrow, Abstracts Now Available
- Visit the Education Station or Practice Resources Corner in Orlando
- View the 2018 Honorary Award Recipients
- Last Chance to Pre-Register for AAAAI Foundation Events
- Have You Renewed Your Membership for 2018?
- Coming Soon: Prepare Your 2019 Annual Meeting Proposals and Register for the Practice Management Workshop
- Limited Availability: Register for ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course Today
- View February’s Featured Jobs and Attend the Career Connections Job Fair