AAAAI Virtual Allergist™
The AAAAI Virtual Allergist, also known as the symptom checker, has been updated to include additional symptoms and links to patient articles in the Conditions & Treatments Library. Be sure to point your patients to this tool on the AAAAI’s website.
Join the AAAAI and Allergic Living Holiday Twitter Chat on November 14
The AAAAI is excited to host another Twitter chat with Allergic Living magazine. Join us November 14 at 11:00 am CT with the hashtag #allergyready. For one hour, we will be engaging families who want to learn more about allergies and asthma as they gear up for the holiday season. Topics will include holiday visits, surprising triggers and winter asthma issues. We will be exchanging our favorite allergy friendly recipes after the chat, so come prepared with your best treats.
- Meet the New AAAAI Website and Social Media Medical Editors
- You Have Three Days to Submit Your Late Breaking Abstract
- Advance Your Emerging Career in Research
- The AAAAI Foundation Earns a Spot in the Top Percent of Charities
- Discover Your Potential at the Career Connections Job Fair
- Highlight an Extraordinary Colleague’s Work
- We Want to Help You Ace the Boards
- Use the 2017 Virtual Annual Meeting to Claim End of Year MOC
- Connect with Your Next Employer