AAAAI Virtual Allergist™
The AAAAI Virtual Allergist, also known as the symptom checker, has been updated to include additional symptoms and links to patient articles in the Conditions & Treatments Library. Be sure to point your patients to this tool on the AAAAI’s website.
Join the AAAAI and Allergic Living Holiday Twitter Chat on November 14
The AAAAI is excited to host another Twitter chat with Allergic Living magazine. Join us November 14 at 11:00 am CT with the hashtag #allergyready. For one hour, we will be engaging families who want to learn more about allergies and asthma as they gear up for the holiday season. Topics will include holiday visits, surprising triggers and winter asthma issues. We will be exchanging our favorite allergy friendly recipes after the chat, so come prepared with your best treats.
- AAAAI’s New Registry, Powered by ArborMetrix, Is Here
- We Have Your Study Guide for the ABAI’s Continuous Assessment Program
- Get a Sneak Peek of the 2019 Annual Meeting Theme and Plenaries
- Code More Efficiently with Tips from the Practice Management Workshop
- Test Your Allergen Immunotherapy Knowledge on Virtual Patients
- Help Your RSL Win Free CME Certification
- Looking for the Next Step in Your Career?