AAAAI Virtual Allergist™
The AAAAI Virtual Allergist, also known as the symptom checker, has been updated to include additional symptoms and links to patient articles in the Conditions & Treatments Library. Be sure to point your patients to this tool on the AAAAI’s website.
Join the AAAAI and Allergic Living Holiday Twitter Chat on November 14
The AAAAI is excited to host another Twitter chat with Allergic Living magazine. Join us November 14 at 11:00 am CT with the hashtag #allergyready. For one hour, we will be engaging families who want to learn more about allergies and asthma as they gear up for the holiday season. Topics will include holiday visits, surprising triggers and winter asthma issues. We will be exchanging our favorite allergy friendly recipes after the chat, so come prepared with your best treats.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers