ModuleMD the First EMR to Automatically Upload Data to AAAAI Registry
ModuleMD WISE™ is the first electronic medical record (EMR) system to achieve full interoperability with the AAAAI Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Quality Clinical Data Registry in collaboration with CECity (AAAAI QCDR). This means ModuleMD users can now set up automatic uploads for EMR data into the registry.
What is the AAAAI QCDR?
The AAAAI QCDR is one of 36 Qualified Clinical Data Registries (QCDRs) approved in 2014 by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) reporting and was designed exclusively for allergy, asthma and immunology specialists. The AAAAI QCDR includes allergy immunotherapy and asthma quality measures.
CMS will publish on its Physician Compare website both PQRS and Meaningful Use participation for many practices in 2014, as well as use 2014 reporting to determine 2016 payment adjustments or incentives. Participation in 2015 is expected to be reported for all individuals and group practices, as well as factored into 2017 Medicare payment adjustments.
The registry also offers additional incentive opportunities. Users can certify for the Bridges to Excellence™ (BTE) Asthma Care Recognition Program, and also generate reports to complete the ABIM self-directed PIM for Part IV MOC creditthrough ABAI.
What is ModuleMD WISE?
ModuleMD WISE is a cloud-based Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified complete EMR system that includes an integrated allergy module and practice management system. ModuleMD WISE users can now upload data automatically to the AAAAI QCDR.
What if I Have a Different EMR or No EMR?
While ModuleMD users can now upload data automatically, other EMR vendors are able to connect with CE City to create the same result. If you have an EMR, contact your vendor and tell them to contact Chris Jackson at email@example.com to help you seamlessly connect to the AAAAI QCDR. However, you can still connect via uploading data from your EMR, or through manual submission of data if you do not have an EMR.
- Latest Update on Venom Extract Shortage
- Flu Vaccine Still Recommended for Pregnant Women with Asthma
- What Do You Want to Ask the Future AAAAI President?
- Presenting the AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School
- Joint Congress Registration is Open to All Members. Do You Have Breaking Research to Submit?
- Sign Up for Webinars on MIPS and Quality Improvement
- Support Young A/I Researchers through the 2017 GAIN Campaign
- Renew Your AAAAI Membership Today to Continue Enjoying Your Member Benefits
- FITs: Submit Your Case Report for Inclusion at the Joint Congress
- Application Period for the ALA/AAAAI Allergic Respiratory Diseases Award Now Open
- Find the Next Step in Your Career