ModuleMD the First EMR to Automatically Upload Data to AAAAI Registry
ModuleMD WISE™ is the first electronic medical record (EMR) system to achieve full interoperability with the AAAAI Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Quality Clinical Data Registry in collaboration with CECity (AAAAI QCDR). This means ModuleMD users can now set up automatic uploads for EMR data into the registry.
What is the AAAAI QCDR?
The AAAAI QCDR is one of 36 Qualified Clinical Data Registries (QCDRs) approved in 2014 by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) reporting and was designed exclusively for allergy, asthma and immunology specialists. The AAAAI QCDR includes allergy immunotherapy and asthma quality measures.
CMS will publish on its Physician Compare website both PQRS and Meaningful Use participation for many practices in 2014, as well as use 2014 reporting to determine 2016 payment adjustments or incentives. Participation in 2015 is expected to be reported for all individuals and group practices, as well as factored into 2017 Medicare payment adjustments.
The registry also offers additional incentive opportunities. Users can certify for the Bridges to Excellence™ (BTE) Asthma Care Recognition Program, and also generate reports to complete the ABIM self-directed PIM for Part IV MOC creditthrough ABAI.
What is ModuleMD WISE?
ModuleMD WISE is a cloud-based Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified complete EMR system that includes an integrated allergy module and practice management system. ModuleMD WISE users can now upload data automatically to the AAAAI QCDR.
What if I Have a Different EMR or No EMR?
While ModuleMD users can now upload data automatically, other EMR vendors are able to connect with CE City to create the same result. If you have an EMR, contact your vendor and tell them to contact Chris Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org to help you seamlessly connect to the AAAAI QCDR. However, you can still connect via uploading data from your EMR, or through manual submission of data if you do not have an EMR.
- Joint Congress Updates: Early Bird Pricing Ends Tomorrow, Abstracts Now Available
- Visit the Education Station or Practice Resources Corner in Orlando
- View the 2018 Honorary Award Recipients
- Last Chance to Pre-Register for AAAAI Foundation Events
- Have You Renewed Your Membership for 2018?
- Coming Soon: Prepare Your 2019 Annual Meeting Proposals and Register for the Practice Management Workshop
- Limited Availability: Register for ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course Today
- View February’s Featured Jobs and Attend the Career Connections Job Fair