Expert Roundtable: Sublingual Immunotherapy (SLIT)
The AAAAI and JACI: In Practice are pleased to offer a new expert roundtable educational activity.
The moderator, AAAAI Immediate Past-President Linda Cox, MD, FAAAAI, and a panel of leading authorities in the field of allergy and immunotherapy discuss the treatment of patients with allergic rhinitis with or without conjunctivitis with sublingual immunotherapy (SLIT). Reviewing current data, clinical trial results, and practical experience of treating patients, this video program provides valuable guidance in the optimal use of SLIT in patients with allergic rhinitis.
This educational activity has been developed for allergist/immunologists, primary care physicians, and nurse practitioners who treat patients with allergic rhinitis.
The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education credits for physicians.
Designation Statement – Continuing Medical Education (CME) Contact Hours:
The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Programmed by the AAAAI. Funded through an independent education grant from Merck & Co.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers