Join the AAAAI and Allergic Living Holiday Twitter Chat on November 5
The AAAAI is excited to host another Twitter chat with Allergic Living magazine. We hope you can join us on November 5 at 12 pm CT with the hashtag #allergyready.
AAAAI Website and Social Media Medical Editor Thanai Pongdee, MD, FAAAAI, will be leading the discussion under the AAAAI handle. He’ll be joined by Allergic Living Editor Gwen Smith. Allergic Living is a consumer magazine that works closely with leading medical experts to provide the most current and reliable information for families with allergies, asthma and celiac disease. They have over 10,000 followers on Twitter.
For one hour, we will be engaging families who want to learn more about allergies and asthma as they gear up for holiday season. In general, topics will include traveling with allergies/asthma, cold weather triggers, indoor triggers, holiday decorations and seasonal feasts. We’ll be exchanging our favorite allergy friendly recipes after the chat, too, so come prepared (and hungry!).
Join the conversation November 5 at 1-2 pm ET (12-1 pm CT; 11-12 pm MT; 10-11 am PT) by tracking the #allergyready hashtag. You can also invite your patients and other colleagues to save the date!
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers