NAIA/JACI Webinar: Environmental and Occupational Respiratory Diseases
The next session of the AAAAI’s New Allergist/Immunologist Assembly (NAIA) and JACI Advances in Allergy and Immunology webinar series takes place October 22, 2014, at 9:00 pm ET (8:00 pm CT; 7:00 pm MT; 6:00 pm PT).
This webinar, open to ALL AAAAI members, will focus on recent advances in environmental and occupational respiratory diseases. Review new research findings relevant to your allergy/immunology practice and interact with thought leaders from the comfort of your home. Reserve your spot today by visiting the link below.
Advances in Environmental and Occupational Respiratory Diseases Webinar
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
9:00 – 10:00 pm ET
Click here for more information and to register.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers