Renew AAAAI Membership & Apply for Fellowship
Your colleagues have already begun to renew their AAAAI membership for 2015; make sure you do the same to continue receiving all of your member benefits.
Ready to Become a Fellow?
If you have been an AAAAI member for three or more continuous years, you may be eligible to apply for Fellow status. Fellow status in the AAAAI recognizes members’ professional achievements in the allergy/immunology specialty and provides a number of exclusive benefits, including first access to Annual Meeting registration and housing.
For first access to 2016 Annual Meeting registration and housing, submit all of your application materials by May 15, 2015, so that they can be reviewed at the June 2015 Board of Directors meeting. You can also submit your application materials earlier, by January 15, for consideration during the February/March Board of Directors meeting. For more information on the application requirements, visit www.aaaai.org/fellowship or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers