Flu Vaccine Still Recommended for Pregnant Women with Asthma
The VAMPSS Investigative Team supports the continued CDC recommendation that flu shots be given to pregnant women in response to a study that reported a possible link between spontaneous abortion and women who had been given the H1N1-containing flu vaccines two seasons in a row. Read more »
What Do You Want to Ask the Future AAAAI President?
Now is the time to submit your questions for the 2018 Secretary-Treasurer candidates. Read more »
Presenting the AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School
The AAAAI is developing an intensive, four-day program for emerging physicians and scientists who are committed to an academic career in allergy/immunology. Read more »
Joint Congress Registration is Open to All Members. Do You Have Breaking Research to Submit?
Registration and housing is open to all members and late breaking abstract submission is opening soon. Read more »
Sign Up for Webinars on MIPS and Quality Improvement
Register for American Medical Association webinars on MIPS and quality improvement this fall. Read more »
Renew Your AAAAI Membership Today to Continue Enjoying Your Member Benefits
Thank you for being a member. Renew today to continue receiving all of your member benefits. Read more »
FITs: Submit Your Case Report for Inclusion at the Joint Congress
Fellows-in-training (FITs) are encouraged to submit a case report before November 1. Read more »
Application Period for the ALA/AAAAI Allergic Respiratory Diseases Award Now Open
Take a moment to look at award opportunities including the ALA/AAAAI Allergic Respiratory Diseases Award. Read more »
- See What’s New at the 2018 Practice Management Workshop
- Provide Your Thoughts on the Future of Board Certification
- New for Members! Bookmark Your Most Used Pages on the AAAAI Website
- New AHRQ Report: Intermittent Inhaled Corticosteroids and Long-Acting Muscarinic Antagonists for Asthma
- Did You Claim Your Credits from the Joint Congress?
- Earn Free CME with Making IT Count Series
- Are You in Our Photos from Orlando?
- Find Your Next Career Move