FITs: Submit Your Case Report for Inclusion at the Joint Congress
First year fellows-in-training (FITs) can now submit case reports for possible inclusion in two case presentation workshops at the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress. This is a great resume-building experience for young allergist/immunologists who want to showcase their work and network with others in the specialty.
FITs who began allergy/immunology (A/I) training on or after July 1, 2017, are strongly encouraged to visit the AAAAI Continuing Education Center to submit their case report before November 1 at 11:59 pm CT.
The case should include a unique observation or a "teachable moment" that would be of value to others in the A/I community.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers