FITs: Submit Your Case Report for Inclusion at the Joint Congress
First year fellows-in-training (FITs) can now submit case reports for possible inclusion in two case presentation workshops at the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress. This is a great resume-building experience for young allergist/immunologists who want to showcase their work and network with others in the specialty.
FITs who began allergy/immunology (A/I) training on or after July 1, 2017, are strongly encouraged to visit the AAAAI Continuing Education Center to submit their case report before November 1 at 11:59 pm CT.
The case should include a unique observation or a "teachable moment" that would be of value to others in the A/I community.
- Joint Congress Updates: Early Bird Pricing Ends Tomorrow, Abstracts Now Available
- Visit the Education Station or Practice Resources Corner in Orlando
- View the 2018 Honorary Award Recipients
- Last Chance to Pre-Register for AAAAI Foundation Events
- Have You Renewed Your Membership for 2018?
- Coming Soon: Prepare Your 2019 Annual Meeting Proposals and Register for the Practice Management Workshop
- Limited Availability: Register for ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course Today
- View February’s Featured Jobs and Attend the Career Connections Job Fair