FITs: Submit Your Case Report for Inclusion at the Joint Congress
First year fellows-in-training (FITs) can now submit case reports for possible inclusion in two case presentation workshops at the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress. This is a great resume-building experience for young allergist/immunologists who want to showcase their work and network with others in the specialty.
FITs who began allergy/immunology (A/I) training on or after July 1, 2017, are strongly encouraged to visit the AAAAI Continuing Education Center to submit their case report before November 1 at 11:59 pm CT.
The case should include a unique observation or a "teachable moment" that would be of value to others in the A/I community.
- AAAAI’s New Registry, Powered by ArborMetrix, Is Here
- We Have Your Study Guide for the ABAI’s Continuous Assessment Program
- Get a Sneak Peek of the 2019 Annual Meeting Theme and Plenaries
- Code More Efficiently with Tips from the Practice Management Workshop
- Test Your Allergen Immunotherapy Knowledge on Virtual Patients
- Help Your RSL Win Free CME Certification
- Looking for the Next Step in Your Career?