FITs: Submit Your Case Report for Inclusion at the Joint Congress
First year fellows-in-training (FITs) can now submit case reports for possible inclusion in two case presentation workshops at the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress. This is a great resume-building experience for young allergist/immunologists who want to showcase their work and network with others in the specialty.
FITs who began allergy/immunology (A/I) training on or after July 1, 2017, are strongly encouraged to visit the AAAAI Continuing Education Center to submit their case report before November 1 at 11:59 pm CT.
The case should include a unique observation or a "teachable moment" that would be of value to others in the A/I community.
- Latest Update on Venom Extract Shortage
- Flu Vaccine Still Recommended for Pregnant Women with Asthma
- What Do You Want to Ask the Future AAAAI President?
- Presenting the AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School
- Joint Congress Registration is Open to All Members. Do You Have Breaking Research to Submit?
- Sign Up for Webinars on MIPS and Quality Improvement
- Support Young A/I Researchers through the 2017 GAIN Campaign
- Renew Your AAAAI Membership Today to Continue Enjoying Your Member Benefits
- FITs: Submit Your Case Report for Inclusion at the Joint Congress
- Application Period for the ALA/AAAAI Allergic Respiratory Diseases Award Now Open
- Find the Next Step in Your Career