Joint Congress Registration is Open to All Members. Do You Have Breaking Research to Submit?
Also note that there is still a chance to present your research at the Joint Congress. The late breaking abstract submission for the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress is scheduled to open on October 30.
Acceptance of late breaking abstracts provides members with an opportunity to submit important research advances. Late breaking abstracts must be of high quality, represent an important research advance and present information that was not available at the time of regular abstract submission.
Abstracts can be submitted by visiting the Joint Congress website. All late breaking abstracts must be submitted by November 13. We look forward to seeing you in Orlando.
- Latest Update on Venom Extract Shortage
- Flu Vaccine Still Recommended for Pregnant Women with Asthma
- What Do You Want to Ask the Future AAAAI President?
- Presenting the AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School
- Joint Congress Registration is Open to All Members. Do You Have Breaking Research to Submit?
- Sign Up for Webinars on MIPS and Quality Improvement
- Support Young A/I Researchers through the 2017 GAIN Campaign
- Renew Your AAAAI Membership Today to Continue Enjoying Your Member Benefits
- FITs: Submit Your Case Report for Inclusion at the Joint Congress
- Application Period for the ALA/AAAAI Allergic Respiratory Diseases Award Now Open
- Find the Next Step in Your Career