Joint Congress Registration is Open to All Members. Do You Have Breaking Research to Submit?
Also note that there is still a chance to present your research at the Joint Congress. The late breaking abstract submission for the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress is scheduled to open on October 30.
Acceptance of late breaking abstracts provides members with an opportunity to submit important research advances. Late breaking abstracts must be of high quality, represent an important research advance and present information that was not available at the time of regular abstract submission.
Abstracts can be submitted by visiting the Joint Congress website. All late breaking abstracts must be submitted by November 13. We look forward to seeing you in Orlando.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers