Joint Congress Registration is Open to All Members. Do You Have Breaking Research to Submit?
Also note that there is still a chance to present your research at the Joint Congress. The late breaking abstract submission for the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress is scheduled to open on October 30.
Acceptance of late breaking abstracts provides members with an opportunity to submit important research advances. Late breaking abstracts must be of high quality, represent an important research advance and present information that was not available at the time of regular abstract submission.
Abstracts can be submitted by visiting the Joint Congress website. All late breaking abstracts must be submitted by November 13. We look forward to seeing you in Orlando.
- Joint Congress Updates: Early Bird Pricing Ends Tomorrow, Abstracts Now Available
- Visit the Education Station or Practice Resources Corner in Orlando
- View the 2018 Honorary Award Recipients
- Last Chance to Pre-Register for AAAAI Foundation Events
- Have You Renewed Your Membership for 2018?
- Coming Soon: Prepare Your 2019 Annual Meeting Proposals and Register for the Practice Management Workshop
- Limited Availability: Register for ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course Today
- View February’s Featured Jobs and Attend the Career Connections Job Fair