Presenting the AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School
The AAAAI is developing an intensive, four-day program for emerging physicians and scientists who are committed to an academic career in allergy/immunology to advance their knowledge in hypersensitivity research and career development.
The 30 invited participants will be asked to engage with faculty in both academic and social activities. This program offers an invaluable opportunity for career development. Faculty will lead small group break-out sessions to discuss the essential aspects of a career in research and each participant will be asked to present on their own research. All participants will receive a travel grant to assist with airfare, hotel and meal expenses.
The 2018 AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School application will open November 1, 2017, and close January 31, 2018. Qualified members will receive an email prompting them to apply on November 1. Acceptance to the 2018 AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School is highly competitive and invitations will be extended following an application review by faculty.
- AAAAI’s New Registry, Powered by ArborMetrix, Is Here
- We Have Your Study Guide for the ABAI’s Continuous Assessment Program
- Get a Sneak Peek of the 2019 Annual Meeting Theme and Plenaries
- Code More Efficiently with Tips from the Practice Management Workshop
- Test Your Allergen Immunotherapy Knowledge on Virtual Patients
- Help Your RSL Win Free CME Certification
- Looking for the Next Step in Your Career?