Presenting the AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School
The AAAAI is developing an intensive, four-day program for emerging physicians and scientists who are committed to an academic career in allergy/immunology to advance their knowledge in hypersensitivity research and career development.
The 30 invited participants will be asked to engage with faculty in both academic and social activities. This program offers an invaluable opportunity for career development. Faculty will lead small group break-out sessions to discuss the essential aspects of a career in research and each participant will be asked to present on their own research. All participants will receive a travel grant to assist with airfare, hotel and meal expenses.
The 2018 AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School application will open November 1, 2017, and close January 31, 2018. Qualified members will receive an email prompting them to apply on November 1. Acceptance to the 2018 AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School is highly competitive and invitations will be extended following an application review by faculty.
- Latest Update on Venom Extract Shortage
- Flu Vaccine Still Recommended for Pregnant Women with Asthma
- What Do You Want to Ask the Future AAAAI President?
- Presenting the AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School
- Joint Congress Registration is Open to All Members. Do You Have Breaking Research to Submit?
- Sign Up for Webinars on MIPS and Quality Improvement
- Support Young A/I Researchers through the 2017 GAIN Campaign
- Renew Your AAAAI Membership Today to Continue Enjoying Your Member Benefits
- FITs: Submit Your Case Report for Inclusion at the Joint Congress
- Application Period for the ALA/AAAAI Allergic Respiratory Diseases Award Now Open
- Find the Next Step in Your Career