Renew Your AAAAI Membership Today to Continue Enjoying Your Member Benefits
Thank you for being a part of the AAAAI. We deeply appreciate what your membership brings to the organization. As we think ahead to the coming year, take a look at the wealth of benefits you may not be taking full advantage of. All of these are covered in your 2018 dues.
When you think about it, the pros definitely outweigh the cons.
- FREE Subscription to The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (JACI)
- FREE subscription to the JACI: In Practice
- FREE access to a coding expert and resources
- Discounted meeting registration
- Expanded legislative and regulatory advocacy efforts
- Low cost/no cost continuing education opportunities
- Exclusive access to the AAAAI website
- Relevant information from AAAAI monthly & quarterly publications
*Benefits may vary between membership types.
Renewing online is simple:
- Pay today at aaaai.org/renew. If you are seeking reimbursement or prefer to pay by check, you can print the online dues invoice.
- Have an assistant or office manager pay your dues through the administrative renewal system at aaaai.org/adminrenew. All they need is your email address. Note: Only standard AAAAI dues may be paid through this portal using a credit card. No donations and no printed invoicing will be available.
If you need assistance with your login information, contact Membership Services at (414) 272-6071 or email email@example.com. You can also contact us if you would like to pay your dues over the phone.
Thank you, once again, for your continued support through membership.
Attention: Division Directors, Division Chiefs or Section Heads
The occupation field in the membership database has been updated to include the aforementioned titles. We ask that when paying your dues, you add these fields to your occupation description. With a current listing of allergy/immunology (A/I) division leadership, the AAAAI can better market funding and research opportunities.
In addition, members with these occupations are encouraged to join the Division Directors Committee. This newly active committee hosts an annual committee meeting, a mentorship program for new A/I division leaders, and Basecamp access with items pertaining to issues related to A/I divisions.
For information about the Division Directors Committee, contact Jerome Schultz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Latest Update on Venom Extract Shortage
- Flu Vaccine Still Recommended for Pregnant Women with Asthma
- What Do You Want to Ask the Future AAAAI President?
- Presenting the AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School
- Joint Congress Registration is Open to All Members. Do You Have Breaking Research to Submit?
- Sign Up for Webinars on MIPS and Quality Improvement
- Support Young A/I Researchers through the 2017 GAIN Campaign
- Renew Your AAAAI Membership Today to Continue Enjoying Your Member Benefits
- FITs: Submit Your Case Report for Inclusion at the Joint Congress
- Application Period for the ALA/AAAAI Allergic Respiratory Diseases Award Now Open
- Find the Next Step in Your Career