Sign Up for Webinars on MIPS and Quality Improvement
Need extra resources to navigate the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) or tools to implement improvements in your practice? The American Medical Association (AMA) is offering two webinars this fall addressing these topics.
Thriving Under MIPS – Where to start? Breaking down the complexity of MIPS
Wednesday, October 18
1:00-2:00 pm ET
With many feeling overwhelmed by the complexity of the Quality Payment Program (QPP), physicians struggle to answer one key question: “Where do I start?” To help, the AMA has released a new customizable resource, the MIPS Action Plan, which breaks down the complexity of the MIPS track of QPP into specific actionable steps. In this one-hour webinar, attendees will learn how to use this tool to create and/or validate their strategies for MIPS implementation in 2017. Register here.
Quality Improvement Webinar – Root-cause Analysis: Digging Deep to Improve
Wednesday, November 29
1:00-2:00 pm ET
Without an understanding of what is really driving poor quality or performance, it is difficult to improve. Root-cause analysis is a critical tool in the quality improvement tool box that allows professionals to understand what’s at the heart of the problem and then develop improvement ideas that can make a difference. How can you improve if you do not understand the challenge and the contributing factors?
In this one-hour webinar, you will learn three common forms of root-cause analysis, discuss the advantages of applying these methods to different circumstances and environments, and how root-cause analysis is used as the basis for creating and implementing ideas that lead to robust improvement. Register here.
- Meet the New AAAAI Website and Social Media Medical Editors
- You Have Three Days to Submit Your Late Breaking Abstract
- Advance Your Emerging Career in Research
- The AAAAI Foundation Earns a Spot in the Top Percent of Charities
- Discover Your Potential at the Career Connections Job Fair
- Highlight an Extraordinary Colleague’s Work
- We Want to Help You Ace the Boards
- Use the 2017 Virtual Annual Meeting to Claim End of Year MOC
- Connect with Your Next Employer