What Do You Want to Ask the Future AAAAI President?
Voting will soon open for the 2018 AAAAI Board of Directors election. If you could ask the future AAAAI President one question, what would it be?
When voting for the Secretary-Treasurer, you are deciding who will be the future AAAAI President as the person in that position will ascend to the presidency.
Given the importance of this top-level leadership position, the Board of Directors continues to give members the opportunity to ask the candidates pertinent strategic and philosophical questions.
This year’s candidates for Secretary-Treasurer are Mary Beth Fasano, MD, FAAAAI, and Aidan A. Long, MD, FAAAAI.
If you have a question you want these two candidates to consider, send it to TCasale@aaaai.org no later than October 20.
The submitted questions will be grouped together and three or four questions that best represent those submitted will be presented to the candidates. Candidates’ responses will be included with the online ballot and in the fall issue of AAAAI Impact, your quarterly member magazine.
- Boxed Warning on Asthma-Related Death Removed from Drugs Containing LABAs and ICS
- Check Out the New, Interactive Course on Allergen Immunotherapy
- Find Your Niche at Sessions Held before the Joint Congress
- Tour the New Continuing Education Center at the Education Station in Orlando
- Meet the AAAAI and AAAAI Foundation Named Lectureship Recipients
- Attend Joint Congress Workshops Hosted by JACI and JACI: In Practice
- See Your Research on the JACI: In Practice Website More Quickly
- Application Period Closing Soon! Apply for the 2018 AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School
- Pre-order Today and Get a Deal on the 2018 Virtual Joint Congress
- Feeling Anxious about Taking the Boards Next Year?
- Take a Look at this Month’s Featured Jobs