New Skin Allergy Resources for Your Patients in English and Spanish
Skin allergies are one of the most visited topics on the AAAAI website. To help patients gain a better understanding of conditions, we have three new detailed articles on hives/angioedema, contact dermatitis and eczema. You can find these articles, in both English and Spanish, in the Member’s Library under skin allergy. The articles with flames by the name indicate they are printable versions.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers