Educate Patients During Our Back-to-School Twitter Chat
The AAAAI is excited to host a back-to-school Twitter chat with Allergic Living magazine. We hope you can join us August 16 at 1:00 pm ET with the hashtag #allergyready.
AAAAI Website and Social Media Medical Editor Thanai Pongdee, MD, FAAAAI, will be leading the discussion under the AAAAI handle. He’ll be joined by Allergic Living Editor Gwen Smith. Allergic Living is a consumer magazine that works closely with leading medical experts to provide the most current and reliable information for families with allergies, asthma and celiac disease.
For one hour, we will engage families who want to learn more about allergies and asthma as they gear up for the 2017-2018 school year. Topics will include food in the classroom, asthma or food allergy bullying, children at play, hidden allergies on school grounds, preparing college-bound students for being away from home and more.
Join the conversation August 16 from 1:00 to 2:00 pm ET (12:00 to 1:00 pm CT, 11:00 am to12:00 pm MT, 10:00 to 11:00 am PT) by tracking the #allergyready hashtag. Invite your patients and other colleagues to save the date and join the conversation.
- Joint Congress Updates: Early Bird Pricing Ends Tomorrow, Abstracts Now Available
- Visit the Education Station or Practice Resources Corner in Orlando
- View the 2018 Honorary Award Recipients
- Last Chance to Pre-Register for AAAAI Foundation Events
- Have You Renewed Your Membership for 2018?
- Coming Soon: Prepare Your 2019 Annual Meeting Proposals and Register for the Practice Management Workshop
- Limited Availability: Register for ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course Today
- View February’s Featured Jobs and Attend the Career Connections Job Fair