Educate Patients During Our Back-to-School Twitter Chat
The AAAAI is excited to host a back-to-school Twitter chat with Allergic Living magazine. We hope you can join us August 16 at 1:00 pm ET with the hashtag #allergyready.
AAAAI Website and Social Media Medical Editor Thanai Pongdee, MD, FAAAAI, will be leading the discussion under the AAAAI handle. He’ll be joined by Allergic Living Editor Gwen Smith. Allergic Living is a consumer magazine that works closely with leading medical experts to provide the most current and reliable information for families with allergies, asthma and celiac disease.
For one hour, we will engage families who want to learn more about allergies and asthma as they gear up for the 2017-2018 school year. Topics will include food in the classroom, asthma or food allergy bullying, children at play, hidden allergies on school grounds, preparing college-bound students for being away from home and more.
Join the conversation August 16 from 1:00 to 2:00 pm ET (12:00 to 1:00 pm CT, 11:00 am to12:00 pm MT, 10:00 to 11:00 am PT) by tracking the #allergyready hashtag. Invite your patients and other colleagues to save the date and join the conversation.
- Meet the New AAAAI Website and Social Media Medical Editors
- You Have Three Days to Submit Your Late Breaking Abstract
- Advance Your Emerging Career in Research
- The AAAAI Foundation Earns a Spot in the Top Percent of Charities
- Discover Your Potential at the Career Connections Job Fair
- Highlight an Extraordinary Colleague’s Work
- We Want to Help You Ace the Boards
- Use the 2017 Virtual Annual Meeting to Claim End of Year MOC
- Connect with Your Next Employer