Educate Patients During Our Back-to-School Twitter Chat
The AAAAI is excited to host a back-to-school Twitter chat with Allergic Living magazine. We hope you can join us August 16 at 1:00 pm ET with the hashtag #allergyready.
AAAAI Website and Social Media Medical Editor Thanai Pongdee, MD, FAAAAI, will be leading the discussion under the AAAAI handle. He’ll be joined by Allergic Living Editor Gwen Smith. Allergic Living is a consumer magazine that works closely with leading medical experts to provide the most current and reliable information for families with allergies, asthma and celiac disease.
For one hour, we will engage families who want to learn more about allergies and asthma as they gear up for the 2017-2018 school year. Topics will include food in the classroom, asthma or food allergy bullying, children at play, hidden allergies on school grounds, preparing college-bound students for being away from home and more.
Join the conversation August 16 from 1:00 to 2:00 pm ET (12:00 to 1:00 pm CT, 11:00 am to12:00 pm MT, 10:00 to 11:00 am PT) by tracking the #allergyready hashtag. Invite your patients and other colleagues to save the date and join the conversation.
- Latest Update on Venom Extract Shortage
- Flu Vaccine Still Recommended for Pregnant Women with Asthma
- What Do You Want to Ask the Future AAAAI President?
- Presenting the AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School
- Joint Congress Registration is Open to All Members. Do You Have Breaking Research to Submit?
- Sign Up for Webinars on MIPS and Quality Improvement
- Support Young A/I Researchers through the 2017 GAIN Campaign
- Renew Your AAAAI Membership Today to Continue Enjoying Your Member Benefits
- FITs: Submit Your Case Report for Inclusion at the Joint Congress
- Application Period for the ALA/AAAAI Allergic Respiratory Diseases Award Now Open
- Find the Next Step in Your Career