Educate Patients During Our Back-to-School Twitter Chat
The AAAAI is excited to host a back-to-school Twitter chat with Allergic Living magazine. We hope you can join us August 16 at 1:00 pm ET with the hashtag #allergyready.
AAAAI Website and Social Media Medical Editor Thanai Pongdee, MD, FAAAAI, will be leading the discussion under the AAAAI handle. He’ll be joined by Allergic Living Editor Gwen Smith. Allergic Living is a consumer magazine that works closely with leading medical experts to provide the most current and reliable information for families with allergies, asthma and celiac disease.
For one hour, we will engage families who want to learn more about allergies and asthma as they gear up for the 2017-2018 school year. Topics will include food in the classroom, asthma or food allergy bullying, children at play, hidden allergies on school grounds, preparing college-bound students for being away from home and more.
Join the conversation August 16 from 1:00 to 2:00 pm ET (12:00 to 1:00 pm CT, 11:00 am to12:00 pm MT, 10:00 to 11:00 am PT) by tracking the #allergyready hashtag. Invite your patients and other colleagues to save the date and join the conversation.
- Joint Congress Updates: Keynote Speaker Announced, Abstract and Case Report Submissions Due August 31
- Want Extra Help Getting to Orlando?
- Make an Impact, Join a Committee
- Enticing the Next Generation of Allergist/Immunologists
- New! The Practice Management Workshop Now Online
- Save the Date: JACI: In Practice Virtual Journal Club Webinar on September 14
- Educate Patients During Our Back-to-School Twitter Chat
- It’s Been a Busy Summer for the AAAAI Foundation
- Apply for Research Awards
- View Sessions from the 2017 Annual Meeting
- Check Out the Latest Opportunities in the Career Connections Center