Enticing the Next Generation of Allergist/Immunologists
From its inception, the Chrysalis Project has aimed to introduce and encourage physician trainees to pursue a career within the specialty of allergy/immunology (A/I). It accomplishes this goal by giving both medical students and residents a first-hand look at the careers of allergist/immunologists by allowing them to attend the AAAAI Annual Meeting for free.
For 2018, the three-day Chrysalis program will begin Friday morning at the Joint Congress with didactic lectures from world-renowned experts in the field of A/I, a luncheon and access to the AAAAI President/President-Elect Reception on Friday evening. Throughout the weekend, participants can attend all open education sessions and select Joint Congress events.
Who’s Eligible for the Chrysalis Project?
To qualify for the Chrysalis Project, applicants must fall into one of the following categories:
- Medical students (excluding first year medical students)
- First and second year internal medicine and pediatric residents
- First, second or third year med/peds residents
Since the Chrysalis Project is a recruitment program, priority is given to medical students and residents who are unsure of their career path, rather than second year residents who are already committed to applying for A/I fellowship.
Participant selection is based on research experience, publications, presentations and a career goals statement. For more application details and requirements, click here.
- Joint Congress Updates: Early Bird Pricing Ends Tomorrow, Abstracts Now Available
- Visit the Education Station or Practice Resources Corner in Orlando
- View the 2018 Honorary Award Recipients
- Last Chance to Pre-Register for AAAAI Foundation Events
- Have You Renewed Your Membership for 2018?
- Coming Soon: Prepare Your 2019 Annual Meeting Proposals and Register for the Practice Management Workshop
- Limited Availability: Register for ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course Today
- View February’s Featured Jobs and Attend the Career Connections Job Fair