Make an Impact, Join a Committee
The application period to join an AAAAI committee is now open. There is a committee for a variety of topics whether you are interested in clinical, translational or basic science. Being involved in AAAAI committees will allow you to develop additional knowledge, share your expertise and network with your colleagues. Visit aaaai.org/committees to learn more about the AAAAI’s committees.
The application process is simple. To submit your name for consideration, email email@example.com with the committee(s) you have an interest in joining. You can nominate colleagues for committees as well. Emails must be received by September 8 to be considered for the 2018-2019 committee term, which begins March 2, 2018. Nominees will receive notification in December 2017 if their appointment has been approved.
- Joint Congress Updates: Keynote Speaker Announced, Abstract and Case Report Submissions Due August 31
- Want Extra Help Getting to Orlando?
- Make an Impact, Join a Committee
- Enticing the Next Generation of Allergist/Immunologists
- New! The Practice Management Workshop Now Online
- Save the Date: JACI: In Practice Virtual Journal Club Webinar on September 14
- Educate Patients During Our Back-to-School Twitter Chat
- It’s Been a Busy Summer for the AAAAI Foundation
- Apply for Research Awards
- View Sessions from the 2017 Annual Meeting
- Check Out the Latest Opportunities in the Career Connections Center