Make an Impact, Join a Committee
The application period to join an AAAAI committee is now open. There is a committee for a variety of topics whether you are interested in clinical, translational or basic science. Being involved in AAAAI committees will allow you to develop additional knowledge, share your expertise and network with your colleagues. Visit aaaai.org/committees to learn more about the AAAAI’s committees.
The application process is simple. To submit your name for consideration, email email@example.com with the committee(s) you have an interest in joining. You can nominate colleagues for committees as well. Emails must be received by September 8 to be considered for the 2018-2019 committee term, which begins March 2, 2018. Nominees will receive notification in December 2017 if their appointment has been approved.
- FDA Acknowledges Qualified Health Claim on Early Peanut Introduction and Reduced Risk of Allergy
- FDA Warning Issued for Select Alcohol Pads and Antiseptic Towelettes Due to Lack of Sterility Assurance
- Are You Expected to Participate in Quality Reporting in 2017?
- Fellows, Get Ready to Reserve Your Spot at the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- We Want to See You at the Virtual Journal Club Webinar Tonight
- We’re One Step Closer to Funding Outstanding A/I Research
- Update Your Pollen Counting Skills in Orlando
- Last Chance to Claim Credit for the Online Board Review Course
- Grant Opportunities in Eosinophilic Disorders and Food Allergy Research
- View the Latest Jobs in the Career Connections Center