Make an Impact, Join a Committee
The application period to join an AAAAI committee is now open. There is a committee for a variety of topics whether you are interested in clinical, translational or basic science. Being involved in AAAAI committees will allow you to develop additional knowledge, share your expertise and network with your colleagues. Visit aaaai.org/committees to learn more about the AAAAI’s committees.
The application process is simple. To submit your name for consideration, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the committee(s) you have an interest in joining. You can nominate colleagues for committees as well. Emails must be received by September 8 to be considered for the 2018-2019 committee term, which begins March 2, 2018. Nominees will receive notification in December 2017 if their appointment has been approved.
- Boxed Warning on Asthma-Related Death Removed from Drugs Containing LABAs and ICS
- Check Out the New, Interactive Course on Allergen Immunotherapy
- Find Your Niche at Sessions Held before the Joint Congress
- Tour the New Continuing Education Center at the Education Station in Orlando
- Meet the AAAAI and AAAAI Foundation Named Lectureship Recipients
- Attend Joint Congress Workshops Hosted by JACI and JACI: In Practice
- See Your Research on the JACI: In Practice Website More Quickly
- Application Period Closing Soon! Apply for the 2018 AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School
- Pre-order Today and Get a Deal on the 2018 Virtual Joint Congress
- Feeling Anxious about Taking the Boards Next Year?
- Take a Look at this Month’s Featured Jobs