Make an Impact, Join a Committee
The application period to join an AAAAI committee is now open. There is a committee for a variety of topics whether you are interested in clinical, translational or basic science. Being involved in AAAAI committees will allow you to develop additional knowledge, share your expertise and network with your colleagues. Visit aaaai.org/committees to learn more about the AAAAI’s committees.
The application process is simple. To submit your name for consideration, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the committee(s) you have an interest in joining. You can nominate colleagues for committees as well. Emails must be received by September 8 to be considered for the 2018-2019 committee term, which begins March 2, 2018. Nominees will receive notification in December 2017 if their appointment has been approved.
- Claim Your Credits from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Become a Deputy Editor for The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Venom Extracts Will Not Be Interrupted/Reduced
- Submit Your Ideas for the 2019 Annual Meeting
- Register for the 2018 Practice Management Workshop
- Check Out Our New Online Courses Available for CME/CE Credit
- Did You Run for Research? See Your Race Time.
- Application Period Extended: Join Leading A/I Experts at the Hypersensitivity Summer School
- You Can Still Catch Sessions with the Virtual Joint Congress
- Register for the ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course Before It Sells Out
- We Can Help You Find the Next Step in Your Career