Make an Impact, Join a Committee
The application period to join an AAAAI committee is now open. There is a committee for a variety of topics whether you are interested in clinical, translational or basic science. Being involved in AAAAI committees will allow you to develop additional knowledge, share your expertise and network with your colleagues. Visit aaaai.org/committees to learn more about the AAAAI’s committees.
The application process is simple. To submit your name for consideration, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the committee(s) you have an interest in joining. You can nominate colleagues for committees as well. Emails must be received by September 8 to be considered for the 2018-2019 committee term, which begins March 2, 2018. Nominees will receive notification in December 2017 if their appointment has been approved.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers