New! The Practice Management Workshop Now Online
You can still catch some of the key sessions that were presented at the recent 2017 Practice Management Workshop with the 2017 Practice Management Workshop Online. Now available for purchase, it provides access to select recordings from this unique weekend event that focuses exclusively on the business side of medicine, covering topics like billing, coding, insurance contracting, regulatory issues and more. The sessions cater to allergist/immunologists at any stage of their career. Recordings can also be shared with practice staff managers and other key staff members. Recorded sessions include:
- Major Moving Targets: MACRA, Quality Reporting, Compounding and More
- Coding 101
- Coding 2017: Strategies for Success
- It's All About ME: Managing Conflicts in Your Practice
- HR Legal Primer: Best Practices for Allergy Practice
- Dancing with the Devil: Negotiating Managed Care Contracts
- Practice Transformation: Reducing Burnout and Rediscovering the Joy in Practice
- Handling Biologics in Your Practice
- Building a Successful Patient-Centered Allergy Practice
Members can buy the complete set of recorded sessions for $300 or purchase individual sessions for $50 at education.aaaai.org/PMW17Recordings.
Save the date. The 2018 AAAAI Practice Management Workshop will take place July 20-22 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers