Save the Date: JACI: In Practice Virtual Journal Club Webinar on September 14
The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice (JACI: In Practice) in conjunction with the New Allergist/Immunologist Assembly (NAIA) will be hosting another Virtual Journal Club Webinar. The presenters will review research relevant to your allergy/immunology practice in an interactive format. Articles being discussed include:
- Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria: Systemic Complaints and Their Relationship with Disease and Immune Measures
- Neutrophilic steroid-1 refractory recurrent wheeze and eosinophilic steroid-refractory asthma in children
Join us September 14 from 8:30 to 9:30 pm EDT. Stay tuned for more details. The Virtual Journal Club is open to all AAAAI members.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers