Save the Date: JACI: In Practice Virtual Journal Club Webinar on September 14
The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice (JACI: In Practice) in conjunction with the New Allergist/Immunologist Assembly (NAIA) will be hosting another Virtual Journal Club Webinar. The presenters will review research relevant to your allergy/immunology practice in an interactive format. Articles being discussed include:
- Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria: Systemic Complaints and Their Relationship with Disease and Immune Measures
- Neutrophilic steroid-1 refractory recurrent wheeze and eosinophilic steroid-refractory asthma in children
Join us September 14 from 8:30 to 9:30 pm EDT. Stay tuned for more details. The Virtual Journal Club is open to all AAAAI members.
- Joint Congress Updates: Keynote Speaker Announced, Abstract and Case Report Submissions Due August 31
- Want Extra Help Getting to Orlando?
- Make an Impact, Join a Committee
- Enticing the Next Generation of Allergist/Immunologists
- New! The Practice Management Workshop Now Online
- Save the Date: JACI: In Practice Virtual Journal Club Webinar on September 14
- Educate Patients During Our Back-to-School Twitter Chat
- It’s Been a Busy Summer for the AAAAI Foundation
- Apply for Research Awards
- View Sessions from the 2017 Annual Meeting
- Check Out the Latest Opportunities in the Career Connections Center