Save the Date: JACI: In Practice Virtual Journal Club Webinar on September 14
The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice (JACI: In Practice) in conjunction with the New Allergist/Immunologist Assembly (NAIA) will be hosting another Virtual Journal Club Webinar. The presenters will review research relevant to your allergy/immunology practice in an interactive format. Articles being discussed include:
- Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria: Systemic Complaints and Their Relationship with Disease and Immune Measures
- Neutrophilic steroid-1 refractory recurrent wheeze and eosinophilic steroid-refractory asthma in children
Join us September 14 from 8:30 to 9:30 pm EDT. Stay tuned for more details. The Virtual Journal Club is open to all AAAAI members.
- Joint Congress Updates: Early Bird Pricing Ends Tomorrow, Abstracts Now Available
- Visit the Education Station or Practice Resources Corner in Orlando
- View the 2018 Honorary Award Recipients
- Last Chance to Pre-Register for AAAAI Foundation Events
- Have You Renewed Your Membership for 2018?
- Coming Soon: Prepare Your 2019 Annual Meeting Proposals and Register for the Practice Management Workshop
- Limited Availability: Register for ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course Today
- View February’s Featured Jobs and Attend the Career Connections Job Fair