Save the Date: JACI: In Practice Virtual Journal Club Webinar on September 14
The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice (JACI: In Practice) in conjunction with the New Allergist/Immunologist Assembly (NAIA) will be hosting another Virtual Journal Club Webinar. The presenters will review research relevant to your allergy/immunology practice in an interactive format. Articles being discussed include:
- Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria: Systemic Complaints and Their Relationship with Disease and Immune Measures
- Neutrophilic steroid-1 refractory recurrent wheeze and eosinophilic steroid-refractory asthma in children
Join us September 14 from 8:30 to 9:30 pm EDT. Stay tuned for more details. The Virtual Journal Club is open to all AAAAI members.
- Latest Update on Venom Extract Shortage
- Flu Vaccine Still Recommended for Pregnant Women with Asthma
- What Do You Want to Ask the Future AAAAI President?
- Presenting the AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School
- Joint Congress Registration is Open to All Members. Do You Have Breaking Research to Submit?
- Sign Up for Webinars on MIPS and Quality Improvement
- Support Young A/I Researchers through the 2017 GAIN Campaign
- Renew Your AAAAI Membership Today to Continue Enjoying Your Member Benefits
- FITs: Submit Your Case Report for Inclusion at the Joint Congress
- Application Period for the ALA/AAAAI Allergic Respiratory Diseases Award Now Open
- Find the Next Step in Your Career